Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marcel Luske: Far and away the worst player I have ever seen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

DeadParrot wrote: »
    Dont forget the Johnny Lodden hackage that Nic alluded to.

tks DP , I was feeling ignored and insignificant
    NickyOD wrote: »
    Technically he didn't go busto by playing bad. He had a trojan planted on his computer where this guy could see his hole cards and took him to the cleaners.

There was one famous hand where the guy called him down with pocket fours when the board was all paint and won.
    El ST

its from a different tread but this one was so hot I thought I'd try get it in as I find it very amusing

and NickyCan you pls start a new tread tomorrow on why hellmuth dislikes you this one has been fun
    Last year I laid into Hellmuth for his play. He doesn't like me very much but he is last in last place at the moment and has also played terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

This thread, and in fact boards all week is utterly retarded.

Nicky makes a post and gets a lambasting, he calls it like he sees it, i much prefer this thread and trait than some sycophantic bullsh1t.

Also, wtf with people in this thread and other threads disagreeing with Lloyd? Are you all stupid, the man had a tourney score last week so every post he makes between now and christmas will be FACT, not opinion. Some people just dont understand how things work around here.

and yeah, lodden, answers for nicnicnic please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

[x] thread now has potential

popcorn_10000.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,420 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    more than acceptable. please ask AQKJ10 for the photo of me fron mexico. (yeah, u know the one) and forward it to her. look forward to hearing from her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

and yeah, lodden, answers for nicnicnic please.

well said poker batman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

What if Emile Heskey was a striker who played in a conference side who magically through the luck of the draw and unreal refereeing decisions got to the FA cup final, would be automatically be better than all the premiership strikers who didnt get there?
    After all RESULTS are all that matters?:rolleyes:

LOL...JUST LOLERZ

We're not talking about Emile Heskey though are we

Stick to the dealing Jose
    Eurosport, ronnie v the nugget! ken is 4-1 down to selby on another table :(

Is Doherty multitabling ??? :p
    Mr.Plough wrote: »
    [x] thread now has potential

popcorn_10000.jpg

Love that picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

lloyd is wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Is Doherty multitabling ??? :p

lol. class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Lol. Logic. What use is that anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The boards glory days are well and truly over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Heads up today against Juha Helppi.

Helppi raises on the button with KQ and Luske moves all in with J-8s. Helppi calls, then Luske says "I knew you would call but I just have a good feeling about this hand"

He outflops Helppi and doubles through then busts him with JT Vs AK.

Juha said to me afterward "I just don't understand his logic"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Also, wtf with people in this thread and other threads disagreeing with Lloyd? Are you all stupid, the man had a tourney score last week so every post he makes between now and christmas will be FACT, not opinion. Some people just dont understand how things work around here.

5zdr9mgpn81.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I retract my previous statement, that Michael Jackson pic is quality, the new standard in popcorn eating pics imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

Helppi raises on the button with KQ and Luske moves all in with J-8s. Helppi calls, then Luske says "I knew you would call but I just have a good feeling about this hand"

???
    He won right?

Van Dice wrote: »
    ???
    He won right?

yes, by getting his money in with the worst hand many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

But he won, right?

• Advertisement

But he won, right?

he won his 5th heat. If you throw enough **** at the wall some of it will stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 bootsy11

i feel the same about Marc McDonell and Ross Johnson, terrible players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Whats wrong with the J8s hand? Pushing over the top of a standard button raise HU..he gets called so puts on a show of 'having a good feeling' about his hand.

Depending on how the action went, the J10 v AK might have been a pot odds call. Both hands are only 38% dog anyway so not that big of a deal

Anyway, Marcel Luske is more of an all round entertainer than a poker player :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

pah, mere details!

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Whats wrong with the J8s hand? Pushing over the top of a standard button raise HU..he gets called so puts on a show of 'having a good feeling' about his hand.

Depending on how the action went, the J10 v AK might have been a pot odds call. Both hands are only 38% dog anyway so not that big of a deal

Anyway, Marcel Luske is more of an all round entertainer than a poker player :rolleyes:

No he definitely knew he was behind and knew he would be called. It was obvious to everyone here.

lol! I love Tony G.

http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/partypoker-premier-league-2008/main-event/editpost/513.43277

Annie Duke moves in with {A-Spades}{5-Diamonds} for 119,00
    Alex Kravchenko moves in with {A-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds} for 73,000

Logic has gone out the window completely now as Tony G CALLS with {Q-Spades}{8-Hearts}!!

The look on Kravchenko's face is one of both horror and disgust.

Flop {4-Spades}{10-Spades}{7-Hearts}

Turn is the {Q-Hearts}. Tony G takes the lead!

River is the {8-Spades}

Andy Black busts into a fit of laughter. "Oh man that's sick!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marcel Luske

Hoi,

Ik was aangetoond dat deze discussie door een vriend van mij en zou graag antwoord. Ik vind het zeer beledigend dat iemand die betrokken is bij de media kan worden openlijk kritiek op mij als dit.

Ik ben van mening dat mijn toernooi record spreekt voor zich en kan niet worden aangevoerd. Kijkend naar de handen in een vacuüm is zinloos en i kan hebben gehad redenen voor de i handen hebben gespeeld enige tijd in het verleden.
    Ik ben meer dan bereid om de uitdaging originele poster voor HU VOOR ROLLZ elk gewenst moment.

Thank you,
    Marcel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ah, lighten up Darragh. I've been trolling the place all day.
    simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Hoi,

Ik was aangetoond dat deze discussie door een vriend van mij en zou graag antwoord. Ik vind het zeer beledigend dat iemand die betrokken is bij de media kan worden openlijk kritiek op mij als dit.

Ik ben van mening dat mijn toernooi record spreekt voor zich en kan niet worden aangevoerd. Kijkend naar de handen in een vacuüm is zinloos en i kan hebben gehad redenen voor de i handen hebben gespeeld enige tijd in het verleden.
    Ik ben meer dan bereid om de uitdaging originele poster voor HU VOOR ROLLZ elk gewenst moment.

Thank you,
    Marcel.

Pigeon Transaltion from Babelfish:

Hi, I had been shown that this discussion by a friend of me and gladly answer. I find it very offending that someone who is involved in the media can become openly critical on me as this. I believe that my tournament speaks record for itself and cannot be invoked. Looking at to the hands in a vacuum is meaninglessly and i can have had reasons for i the hands have played some time in the past. I have been prepared more than for the challenge original poster for HU FOR ROLLZ each desired moment. Thank you, Marcel.

• Advertisement

Hoi,

Thank you,
    Marcel.

LOL wp Solksjaer

Post of the year contender

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marcel Luske

In mijn oorspronkelijke antwoord i vergeten te bedanken de vriendelijke woorden van de mensen op deze site die hebben aangeboden suppurt en lof tegen deze ongerechtvaardigde aanval.

Nogmaals bedankt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

This is not Marcel Luske BTW LDO.

Account banned.

And if it is Solksjaer (which I don't think it is) he owes the SSF €50.

Zo dat u slechts uw headsup hitte en hebt gewonnen die u op een openbaar forum komt om te uiten wanneer u slechts de kaalkopsukkel door de oor had kunnen graaien en gaf aan hem een slag in het gezicht dat ziet als hij binnen ontroerende afstand is

LOL

In mijn oorspronkelijke antwoord i vergeten te bedanken de vriendelijke woorden van de mensen op deze site die hebben aangeboden suppurt en lof tegen deze ongerechtvaardigde aanval.

Nogmaals bedankt.

Engels A.U.B.!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I agree with Willie......

Ste05 wrote: »
    This is not Marcel Luske BTW.

really, damn i thought it was:p

Man, you'd think after 18 months in a Dutch speaking land I'd be able to understand this without babelfish.

Nogmaals bedankt.

U bent de grootste vissen die ik en u ooit heb zien me slecht kleden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

really, damn i thought it was:p
    You never know.

I just wanted to confirm it for anyone that may have thought Marcle Luske just issued a HU FOR ROLLZ challenge to NickyOD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

You never know.

I just wanted to confirm it for anyone that may have thought Marcle Luske just issued a HU FOR ROLLZ challenge to NickyOD.

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There's a hell of a lot wrong with it. Not re-raising pre-flop is really poor for a start. Slowplaying AK with theses stacks hoping you'll get paid off big on an A high flop is pointless because you need your opponent to have quite a specific weaker hand.

Vary your play. :p
    I don't see anything wrong with calling preflop with AK at times.
    It is a drawing hand.
    IMO Andy has the ability to get spewy at times, if for example Andy had AQ-10 (or even lower), and flop was A-Raggedy, I can see Andy firing big shots
    on every street.
    I don't see anything wrong with Marcel calling preflop.
    Also on the postflop Andy is not a moron. He isn't putting another chip in the pot once he gets called on the flop unless his hand improves. At best he's paying off quite a small river bet.

Andy comes off worse than Marcel in the two hands they played, imo.

I believe it was the great Nicky Power while schooling the luckbox Roland De Luckbox whom imparted the sage advice: 'Don't believe everything you hear at a poker table'.

Take your pick, we got:

- Marcel Luske is a donkey
    - Nicky O' Donnel is a donkey
    - The accuracy of database sights (live)
    - The accuracy of database sights (online)
    - Cash databasing lol
    - Some tournament players vs cash players nonesense
    - The point of this thread
    - The point of asking what the point of this thread is
    - Using football players as an analogy for the relative abillity of poker players
    - Trappa's appointment to the Ireland job
    - Snooker
    - Jeff's sister
    - Probably some other unimportant theme I missed

So on topic, full steam ahead...:rolleyes:

It's sites LLoyd, I expect better from you. :p

Hendon mob site is annoying in ways, they aren't even really trying lately. They used to say on their site that all deals should be reported to ensure the database was as accurate as possible.

Joe Beevers won the pokermillion tournament, but a deal was done 3 handed yet Joe is reported on their site as having won the $1 Million prize.

And it's not like they didn't know about that deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

You never know.

hu betting for this match is marcle luske 1/250
    nickyod 2500/ 1

all bets will be covered by bad players.com

ps . jonny only half broke nicnic the rest of his money on nickyod .

he hoping for a miracle to happen :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I've reported this thread and expect it to be locked forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

played a lot with marcel in singapore in 06 and watched him very closely in side game in 06 ept, extremely impressive player..........

RoundTower wrote: »
    I've reported this thread and expect it to be locked forthwith.

You're locked. :p
    played a lot with marcel in singapore in 06 and watched him very closely in side game in 06 ept, extremely impressive player..........

Indeed. He manages to value bet 4th pair against Andy, get paid off, and gets berated for it.
    Go figure.

It's been said before, but it's worth saying again, he is a very snappy dresser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ghost-snot

Random messege, i love this thread, and where can we watch this heads up battle, i extremely dislike nicky now! Don't go near my man Hellmuth again, he gets in with the best more often than not, go near him again and ill be forced to remove your gonads!

p.s im new i play 10c/20c on cake poker, a serious site!

mmm cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ghost-snot

mmm nicky, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,053 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Maybe he was suffering from some of those Poker 'tics' that you mentioned in another thread Nicky.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement