Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swivel Head Drywall Sander

Options
  • 14-02-2008 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a swivel head sander for doing the walls. I've seen them online (approx. €45), but I need one asap.
    Any idead of where I can pick one up in the Kildare area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

You mean a "random orbital sander"?
    If so B&Q or Woodies etc will have one but Im not sure if this is what you want on your plasterboard walls as its very easy to leave marks with power tools on plasterboard.

Have the walls just been skimmed? If so a block of wood and some sheets of medium/fine paper is probably what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

No, it a swivel head sander.

This...
    12186.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Ah, in that case nope I'm afraid not.
    Its step ladders for you my friend, though you could try stilts of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

You could try toolequip in Naas or possiby Hi-Jack tools in Leixlip (beside Lidl)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Any good paint shop should have this, have one myself in my tool bag. you can get them in Dulux trade centre or Fleetwood have them or MRCB in Thomas Street near Christchurch.....They are much cheaper than €45.

• Advertisement
Advertisement