Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best DJ's for 2007?

• 14-02-2008 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Probably already asked but anyway.

Who were the best DJs for 2007 in your opinion?

Mines are:
    - Luciano ... best DJ 2007 IMO
    - Whignomy Brothers ... deep-minimal-latin-freaky tech-house, their sets are always very grooooovy and original
    - Ritchie Hawtin ... always on top!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Impossible to pick really, some of the best sets ive heard were by...

Axwell

Carl Cox

CJ Mackintosh

Dave Spoon

Eric Prydz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Erol Alkan - I've never pogo'd so damn hard in my life!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

my top 3...

dr lektroluv

james zabiela

james holden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

rohan

marcus intallex

doc scott

equinox

flight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 -jethro-

- Whignomy Brothers ... deep-minimal-latin-freaky tech-house, their sets are always very grooooovy and original

Nice selection, these guys are pretty awesome i agree. Id have to say if i was to pick one for 2007 it would be Trentemoller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Richie @ Cocoon, Amnesia Ibiza
    Sven @ Tripod Dublin
    Garnier @ Carl Cox Closing, Space Ibiza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

Fieldog wrote: »
    Garnier @ Carl Cox Closing, Space Ibiza

I was actually there that night and i can tell you that Garnier was on fire for his Terrace set (after his bangin techno set in the main room) Highlight of my Ibiza holidays no question!:)

Advertisement