Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how close are you to your dream car?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

The practical bit is throwing me miles off course. I haven got one.. but as for impractical ones, Im not too far away, This at moment...

ferrari666.jpg

Very rarely comes out... but then there will be a Testarossa, then the dream.... F40..... 5 years I reckon....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Ferrari 300K
    A Website 1k so 300 websites ..... please make my dream come true order a website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

:D
    Flackfog wrote: »
    Practical dream car is a contradiction in terms. When you’re wasting away the hours with the imaginary budget in the classifieds you’re not thinking if the buggy will fit in.

Anyway;

Dream Car: Bugatti EB110 SS. I know it not pretty but 60 valve, quad turbo V12. Close aaaaaahhhhhhh NO!

If it has to be real world: Audi RS4 Avant-Close, maybe in a few years.

For the weekend: Pug 106 GTi. I had a drive once and loved it ever since. Don’t say shopping trolley. Close, as soon as I can find a really nice one, or convince the other half.
    This’ll be car no.3.

There's an EB110 SS in the UK for sale, £264,000 sterling if memory serves. They're an absolute savage car! And hardly anyone would know what it was as you cruise down the street, before finding some back road to do some illegal driving! :)
    Tell ya what, if my 6 numbers come up, I'll get it and bring you for a rip around Mondello in it. If yours come up, you give me a rip around Mondello in it. Deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

I set myself realistic-ish goals and then move up:

BMW 3 Series Coupe - Done
    2 Seater Convertible - Done
    Fast Large Saloon - Done
    Black Impreza w/black alloys - Done
    Merc CL500 - could buy an older one now, but don't want the maintenance cost

So now in a quandry:rolleyes:

Porsche 911 (>996)
    Range Rover supercharged when I have little Gatsters.

I'm a lottery win away from the rest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

bazz26 wrote: »
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=622828

This is probably as close as I will get to owning one of those.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Flackfog

Biro wrote: »
    :D

There's an EB110 SS in the UK for sale, £264,000 sterling if memory serves. They're an absolute savage car! And hardly anyone would know what it was as you cruise down the street, before finding some back road to do some illegal driving! :)
    Tell ya what, if my 6 numbers come up, I'll get it and bring you for a rip around Mondello in it. If yours come up, you give me a rip around Mondello in it. Deal?

Deal! But dont know about you, I'm defo not that lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'll give it a few year... then the daddy of supercars... Diablo VT6.0se :D has to be this one.... the only orange one ever made!

1456787255_2885b104cd.jpg940533329_ddb45b2d5b.jpg

Advertisement