Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Command line disk free space checker?

• 14-02-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't appear to be one on Windows 2000, or am I missing something?

I am looking for an equivalent to the unix 'df' (disk free) command that displays how much free space is on a disk.

Unfortunately, I can't install anything, such as power toys, as it is a customer's machine at a remote site. Google didn't give me much.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

dir ?

10 File(s) 10,069,557 bytes
    19 Dir(s) 124,843,704,320 bytes free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Slaanesh wrote: »
    dir ?

10 File(s) 10,069,557 bytes
    19 Dir(s) 124,843,704,320 bytes free

Oh, FFS! :o

Staring me right in the face all the time. Doh!

(that was the part about "or am I missing something")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,941 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I lol'd :)

ps. a good windows app is called WinDirStat. visual disk space display. pretty and informative.

Advertisement