Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distant learning or Classroom?

Options
  • 14-02-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Distant learning or Classroom? Is there a big difference when doing a A+ Certificate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

Yes,

It doesnt matter what certification you go for. Doing classroom learning you have to listen to a lecture. weather it all goes in or not your attempted to do the work.

Home learning you have to be able to tell the lads/girls I cant go out I have to study. That takes about 10 times more effort than classroom training trust me I know! but you get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Personally I find classroom learning always goes as fast as the slowest person so if you are quicker than the rest you can get bored and/or frustrated.

THe main advantage of the course, is that if you are getting lost, the teacher can help you out.

But part of the whole computer thing is becoming self reliant and knowing to find the information yourself.

I prefer home study for the reason I can work at my own pace and usually I will clear through the material much quicker.

But it depends if you have the discipline to do it. If you want to get you will get through all the stuff..

Advertisement