Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granda

Options
  • 14-02-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Susan went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, he had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."
    Horrified, Susan told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realising our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring.

It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding, and out on the Dong."
    She paused, wiped away a tear and then continued, "and if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Here you go then:
    Chinese Names - Annie Wan (Anyone)

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

He he he, very good jokes there Rocky
    I really like your edit comment.

That first joke is old! It's about old people - gerrit?
    Sorry, whats that?
    Ok, I'll get me coat, I really should seek medical help for that one
    'Taxi! - St. John of Gods please'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

mickrourke wrote: »
    He he he, very good jokes there Rocky
    I really like your edit comment.

That first joke is old! It's about old people - gerrit?
    Sorry, whats that?
    Ok, I'll get me coat, I really should seek medical help for that one
    'Taxi! - St. John of Gods please'
    Briliantpmsl.gif

Advertisement