Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best TV show idea ever

• 14-02-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭

Been watching a bit of tv recently and its all seemed crap, so i decide to come up with my own idea's for shows......

First on the list is "Big brother: a midgets and monkeys special edition"
    I think the drunken jacuzzi nights would be ace :)

Anybody got any better idea's as Corrie really isnt as good as it used to be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Fair City with real actors....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Mweelrea wrote: »

ROFl! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Here are a few ideas that I wish actually made it to the small screen.

http://www.tvgohome.com/

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The World Strip Poker Finals. Live from Stockholm...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    The World Strip Poker Finals. Live from Stockholm...

Isn't it too cold there to play strip poker? The men would get awfully small....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

the dee wrote: »
    Isn't it too cold there to play strip poker? The men would get awfully small....

...time to keep their tongues in their mouths while watching the Strip Poker.

Howabout this for a wacky idea.........an Irish comedy show that is actually good, lasts more than 3 1/2 episodes and is not an embarrasement to this country?.............sorry I'll be more realistic.

Deadly Big Brother I would actually watch. Each contestant is put through mentallly snapping challenges and each one that is evicted is then violently put to death by any choice you vote in for............at least that way it'll stop the cùnts from realeasing any fitness tapes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Duggy747 wrote: »
    ...time to keep their tongues in their mouths while watching the Strip Poker.

Howabout this for a wacky idea.........an Irish comedy show that is actually good, lasts more than 3 1/2 episodes and is not an embarrasement to this country?.............sorry I'll be more realistic.

Deadly Big Brother I would actually watch. Each contestant is put through mentallly snapping challenges and each one that is evicted is then violently put to death by any choice you vote in for............at least that way it'll stop the cùnts from realeasing any fitness tapes!

How cares about the men? It's Sweden! And it's no colderthan here half the time...

How about an Irish show that's NOT a rip of an American or Brittish idea? Now THAT would be groundbreaking...

Poo out.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

How about baywatch, swedish edition, but without The Hoff and yer wan with the short hair!!

Or a Muppet show with cheech and chong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Here's a great idea for TV in general:

No more fcuking soaps. No more darts, no more snooker, no more motor racing, no more "You're a SpaStar" type shows. No more reality TV shows, and Soccer only when it's the World Cup.

And definitely no more soaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Slow coach wrote: »
    and Soccer only when it's the World Cup.

oooo controversial!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

the dee wrote: »

From experience, most, although not all, poker is played indoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Around the world with Alan in a bullnose on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Trading Places: Broombridge/Laguna Beach
    "Anto, you didn't have those suitcases when you arrived"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Here are a few ideas that I wish actually made it to the small screen.

http://www.tvgohome.com/

:D

Christ, I forgot that page existed. I love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

The Boosh, man! Mighty Boosh rules!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Mweelrea wrote: »
    ..and a real storyline as well might make me want to watch it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

a Muppet show with cheech and chong

wow I think you're onto something there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Slow coach wrote: »
    Here's a great idea for TV in general:

No more fcuking soaps. No more darts, no more snooker, no more motor racing, no more "You're a SpaStar" type shows. No more reality TV shows, and Soccer only when it's the World Cup.

And definitely no more soaps.

100% agree. i didnt think anyone else shared my TV views, actually i dont care if there is snooker or golf or darts because they are popular and make the tv stations money and they are NOT ruining other shows.

As for all of you who watch big brother and those star or reality shows ect. **** you. its because of you that good shows (ie shows that have actors and actually cost money to make!!!)
    because of retardley high ratings for cheap shows better shows that have some level of intelegence or story are being cannecd because they cost too much. Also shouldnt this be in TV forum?

Advertisement