Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote yes!

• 14-02-2008 6:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

For the NoGunSway fix to be implemented in ED.

For those of you with an ED account, please vote here:

Link, the poll is about halfway down on the right

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I play in Edom, i dont know wtf this is :P

I take it though cause your gun stayts still from the title..is that not the way it is normally ingame ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

I would but ED is a ****ters league.
    So I don't really care.
    It's good though, but I'm not keen on Sniperfix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

Edit: Dont see the point, im happy the way it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

id be more in favour of infity ward patching out the issues rather then a modded fix -as always with PAM it will prob lead to other bugs

the sniper that accompanies the no sway fix is ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

Full.Duck wrote: »
    Edit: Dont see the point, im happy the way it is.

It's a good fix because of a game bug, it's not fixed because players dont like the 10 pixel or so sway, it's because the sway on your screen and the sway interpreted serverside isn't the same.

Also lol@infinity ward patching, yeah, because infinity ward have patched issues like this before yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

they patch things - it just takes them bloody ages

But to be honest im not that much effected by this bug. Played with the no sway fix last nite and the only real major difference was the sniping. Which in my mind just make it easier for crap snipers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Full.Duck wrote: »
    But to be honest im not that much effected by this bug. Played with the no sway fix last nite and the only real major difference was the sniping. Which in my mind just make it easier for crap snipers.
    theres a difference between being a crap sniper with bad aim and being a good sniper being affected by a bug :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

KamiKazi wrote: »
    theres a difference between being a crap sniper with bad aim and being a good sniper being affected by a bug :/

I must say the reg atm with the sniper is crap but with the no-sway it make's sniping abit to easy.

Ok ill agree with that, there is major problems with the hit reg with sniping. But taking out sway altogether is not really the solution to that. It does help the problem but its not the cause. If ye catch my drift!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement