Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking...what do you think of it?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭Invincible

It's like kissing an ashtray,repulsive & disgusting:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Both my parents smoked and used to have a note signed so I could go to the shop and get them. I nicked it one day and got some for myself! I was hooked then at the tender age of 9! (waits for OMGs!) I am now 42 and still smoke. I must admit most of them burn away in the ashtray, (like the one now!!!) *puffs to stop it dissapearing into pile of ash*

My brother smoked as well, but last I heard he had given up. (not spoken for about 10yrs!) Last time I was with out drinking with him he had 4 all night. The thing htat bugged me is when my parents gave up, when I went to see them I never smoked in the house, but my brother was still at home and he was allowed! Petty jealousy I know but not very considerate like me!

I enjoy a fag and as yet have no problems due to them, in fact many people say I don't even look 42 most think I'm in my late 20's/early 30's so the early aging thing is a myth in my book!

Anyway just my 2c. *looks for lighter* :eek:

BTW when i am doing a gig, I can leave my shiny thing playing songs and slip out. It is locked with my fingerprint and a kingston lock to the amp case, so no-one can swipe it!

Advertisement