Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liveline

• 14-02-2008 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

When and what station is it on?

Please, thank you!
    Adrieanne

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Talk to Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe!

EDIT: Oh and Radio 1 from Monday to Friday at 1.45pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Gud aftahnewen to you.

Your point pleeyas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Thought Afterhours was the new LiveLine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

When and what station is it on?

Please, thank you!
    Adrieanne

RTE Radio 1 1.45pm it starts i think!

Joe is just great !

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Joe is RTE's only asset. 1.45-3.00 mon-fri an excellent show. Compared with the likes of that gob****e Gerry Ryan Joe is a breath of fresh air. Enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sometimes it's good but sometimes it's just mad

I remember one day they had old wans moaning about the design on the latest batch of stamps that An Post released. Yep, a topic demanding national attention :rolleyes:

A lot of scare stories. There are paedophiles in my area Joe. The gardai won't confirm it but a friend of friend told me they are driving around in vans and grabbing our children.

So every parent starts checking vans outside their childs school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭phog

I find it the greatest load of crap ever - moaners on whinging about everything and anything. Today for example they were on about Denis O'Brien giving money to a cash rich sports body and O'Brien not even paying his taxes here.

These pepole would have been on complaining too if it leaked that the FAI were offered the money and had turned it down on the basis that they were cash rich or they would have complained if it was announced that the FAI took money but the business person didn't want his name linked to it. You just cant win with some of the Irish begrudgers.

While I don't like the likes of O'Brien and the others living as Irish people but living for enough days outside the country to avoid paying their tax here, I don't see the point of ringing a national radio station about it, after all what they're doing is not illegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Thought Afterhours was the new LiveLine?
    Lol, no.

Moved from After Hours.

Dudess wrote: »
    Lol, no.

It's ok dudess, you can be Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 backhand bertie

I can't forgive him for the hatchet job he did on magic mushrooms. It looks like he's gunning for bzp pills next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

"Funny Friday" must be the biggest oxymoron on radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Each show is archived on i-tunes too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Funny Friday is on to-morrow.

I must remind myself to make sure to miss it.

Advertisement