Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free SKY+ and free standard installation

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

I also have a free referal available if anyone is looking for one.Its the €75 to me and free sky box+ and installation free to you.
    Regards,
    Kieran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 evilolive

kmb wrote: »
    I also have a free referal available if anyone is looking for one.Its the €75 to me and free sky box+ and installation free to you.
    Regards,
    Kieran

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Shapes1973

I have vouchers from Sky that will give you a free Sky+ box and me a voucher for 75 euro.

PM if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

So after you get the free Sky+ box how much is the monthly subscription to Sky+? What channel packages do you get and how much are they per month?

Sky pricing has always confused me tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mike24682

hi guys,

i'd be very interested in getting a free sky box, free installation and 75 euro for my referral, if someone can (PM me) a breakdown of what charges i must pay - i'm also a littley confused. As in - how much must I pay each month after that, and what is the minimum subscription on this offer??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Shapes1973

I have vouchers from Sky that will give you a free Sky+, free installation and free second standard Sky box for multi room box and me a voucher for 75 euro.

PM if interested

New Customers Only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭Tweeter

I have 2 codes for free sky+ box with free installation and I get 75 euro for referring you if anyones thinking of getting sky installed,

regards,
    Tweeter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I already have a Sky sub, but want Sky +. Do I need to cancel my sub and resubscribe, or is there a way around it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Just ring Sky and they'll arrange everything for you, including charging 149 euro for the box and 45 more euro for installation. Don't forget to hold on to your old box, even if asked for it by the installer. Its yours and you can hook it up to another telly and you will have the free to view channels on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

I just attempted to register for my free box and I was told that I require the address of the other person.
    I have arranged this online and now have to hope that I get a message back.
    It says nothing about this in the terms. Do you think I need to argue this with them?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

hi guys,

i am looking for one of these vouchers for the sky plus box my brother, he will be a new customer... i have pm'd a person but in case they don't get back to me, if anyone has a voucher they don't need i'd gladly take it off you!

anyone interested just send me a pm please

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Genghis

A bit like cmurph above, I will gladly accept a voucher via pm.

I am calling tonight to arrange sky (the offer closes 31 March). I'm not wasting anyones time, you'll get €75 for your trouble.

Please pm me with phone details and I will call you to arrange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Have I just missed this deal again?
    Im an existing customer but would like sky+ but not going to pay 149 for it!
    any help please?
    Siobhán

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Did anyone receive the actual referral cheque yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

gonker wrote: »
    Did anyone receive the actual referral cheque yet?

i havnt gotten my Sky+ box yet anyway (i was the existing customer)

i think theres a clause in the deal that means you have to wait for the new subscriber to be signed up for 28 days before they send the offer out, so they should be in the post pretty soon

Advertisement