Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista and Microsoft Outlook Web Access

• 14-02-2008 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm majorly crap when it comes to computers so excuse my idiotic references and descriptions...

I've just got a new laptop with Vista, I use Microsoft Outlook Web Access for my work email. I can check my mail fine but when I go to send or respond to one I hit a snag.

The window for the new mail opens but instead of seeing any of the contents I just have a little red X in the top corner. What do I need to download or install?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

You need to apply a patch to your exchange server - Patch Download & install docs

You wont have to reboot but it will bring your store down for a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Will give it a lash later on, cheers Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

An alternative is to use a different web browser - for example firefox on Vista can compose mail in OWA but the user interface isn't as nice as in IE. Joe's solution will work but it isn't something you can do yourself unless you're the exchange administrator!

Advertisement