Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is the Champions League final ticket ballot?

• 14-02-2008 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the champions league final ticket ballot goes online? It's usually in February but I can't find any information on uefa.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I've been keeping on eye on this too. Once everyone does, we'll spot it soon enough :) It's normally out by now though, so i'm hoping theres gona be tickets availible. That said, UEFA Cup final tickets are on sale, so I assume it'll be there

I can go this year so i'm happy :) wooohoo late exams!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

MOSCOW !

You must be joking.

TIP :
    Use Mastercard.
    They sponsor and much higher success rate for applicants

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Pal wrote: »
    MOSCOW !

You must be joking.

:D

Have to say Paris was a great location for final,but then organisation on match day was poor, it really does show how well matches are organised in England.

Advertisement