Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could anyone please upload either Geography mock paper

• 14-02-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

do any of you have it? if you do I would be really grateful, thank you.

If anyone has seen either of them up elsewhere could you tell me, I've scearched alot but haven't found them, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Adikool wrote: »
    Hey i have to do mine too.. anyone got any hints questions or anything!?! please.. real worried about this one! :(

Don't worry Geography is cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Adikool

Hey i have to do mine too.. anyone got any hints questions or anything!?! please.. real worried about this one! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Adikool

Don't worry Geography is cake.

ha wish i believed ya dude! mmm..cake!:rolleyes:

:p

but any help anyone?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

People are helpful but do you really think that somebody is going to upload all 28 pages of a Geography paper?
    Also, bear in mind that you must hand up your paper at the end of the exam because some of the exam (short questiosn) must be answered on the paper itslef. The long questions are also attached to this paper. Most people won't have the paper itself so hints are all you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 smithysmith

Could anyone remember what was on the paper? Even if they breifly wrote out what the long questions were and didnt bother with the short one's

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement