Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprint V2 Gas Analyser

Options
  • 14-02-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in Ireland?

Not sure if I am on the right forum so if I am not please kick me into the right one!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

have you tried E bay ?
    there are a few on there atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'm not sure if you are on the right forum either, I don't know what it is???!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ok, so it checks the exhaust from a boiler and gives some sort of reading.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTON-TELEGAN-SPRINT-V2-FLUE-GAS-COMBUSTION-ANALYSER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ170176039833

Em, not sure where it belongs. not here, but not really DIY (although might be better there). Plumbing forum really

I'll move to DIY as plumbing issues come up there alot, and you would likely get someone that knows about them in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭wildsaffy

Weeee .... thanks Mellor :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bogtrotter1

hi,
    there is a company in carlow who sell and service them, cant remember the name, but if you contact METAC training ,in Mountrath they will tell you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement