Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tempting...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Maybe in just wants to get rid of it fast. Looks ok to me. I'd buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Jesus, that's some hit for driving 19,500 miles, roughly e3.30 per mile.

Stunning motor mind you, makes me sorry I ordered an RX400h.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I cant quite make out the number plate.Is it an import??Other than that it looks good.BTW i'd prefer the car next to it- Ferrari 360 spyder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

even if i could afford it, I still wouldn't buy it. nice car but don't like the colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I cant quite make out the number plate.Is it an import??Other than that it looks good.BTW i'd prefer the car next to it- Ferrari 360 spyder

Nah its an 05 - D

Great car, shame about the colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

I am really hoping that I will one day get an M5 - at worst for my 40th, but only 34 now:( Obviously it will have to be pre July 08 so happy to see prices coming down nicely so maybe in 2 year might get an 05 for around the mid-late forties? What ye think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

A lot of cars look better in the flesh than pictures and some cars have proper presence.This one, i believe has both.Its 507bhp for gods sake!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Thats a beautiful car. I'd do a comprehensive history check, and bring someone who knows a lot about this particular model to have a close look and drive. If all was ok, I'd buy!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Nice car that. I even like the clour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I've been looking at that for a while - was at 79,950 I think until recently. Looks good for what you are getting, but that interior trim would have to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

That has to be one of the worst interiors ever fitted to a car. Wood only works in Jags, and old rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

If I had that kind of cash lying around I would certainly buy it. Lovely car, I like the colour, but I also don't like wooden dash panels, on any car. only a small fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

The trim can be replaced (thankfully)

I'd imagine when the new 5 series comes out ( I would imagine 2010 for the new M5) there will be quite a few more e60's on the market - similar to the M3 market at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭budweiserfrogie

I think the wooden dash adds a load of class to an interior. To me the worst trim is that brushed aluminium look that the "boyracers" made popular, it seems to be popular now but it just looks cheap to me. I was very happy when i bought my e39 as it had the wood trim.
    I would have still bought the "right car" if aluminium was fitted but i'd just have to swap it out for wood!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭octyvrs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

If I had that kind of cash lying around I would certainly buy it. Lovely car, I like the colour, but I also don't like wooden dash panels, on any car. only a small fault.

Nice car, love the colour. Interior horrendous. That may be real wood, but it LOOKS fake...........much better with a leather or alu trim instead.

Mmmm, you could take it out, I suppose.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement