Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help : Machina II

• 14-02-2008 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭

Hey can someone please help me?
    I'm trying to download Smashing Pumpkins Machina II from this website:
    www.metrochicago.com/pumpkins
    there's a link to it on billy corgan's site so I know it's a legal download. But I don't know how to actually download it.
    If I click any track it'll start playing on Windows Media Player. What I can't figure out is how to get the music from there onto my zen. Can someone please explain (in non jargon) how to do it? I know it's probably something simple I'm missing, but I'm not used to Windows Media Player.
    Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement