Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to conceive/Planned parenthood/Assisted Reproduction Chat thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

iguana wrote: »
    Had some off-topic good news today. The tumour underneath my mole was completely benign. So for tonight at least I'm just happy about that and not sweating the conception stuff.:D

Great news Iguana! These things do put the ttc lark into perspective. I have to say I was very saddened today by the news of the death of Brian Lenihan at age 52 - how tragic. It made me realise that at least I have my health, if nothing else....

Neyite wrote: »
    Had my BabyDoc appointment this morning - I didnt get prescribed injections after all - Got a prescription for 50mg Clomid to be taken on days 1-5, then a scan on day 10, then the Pregnyl 10,000ius trigger injection all going well. Its a 3 month programme.

Sooo... Whose been on Clomid? Will I morph into (a bigger) witch with the hormones? Side effects? Success rates?

Himself in the car giving me a pep talk about what was ahead (when we thought I would be getting injections prescribed) started talking about 'us being in this together' to which I stoutly exclaimed "whats this 'we' business, paleface?". I have a brilliant idea - placebo injections and tablets for him that will give him all the joys of hormone madness, hot flushes, nausea, blurred vision, dizziness, yada yada. Then 'we' will be in this together :D.

And and and - I love my doc. He was talking about quitting the fags, but once his results came back grand the quitting talk dwindled. I asked her about the effect of smoking on sperm. She started talking about how sperm can look normal but smoking affects it at a dna level and how terrible that was, she also said that children born to smoking parents (even if there is no smoking during pregnancy and in the house) have a higher than average chance of cancer. Did not know dat. :eek: Shocked him to the core to think that he could be responsible for his future childs dna defects or even cancer risk. So he might finally quit. I would love it.

Neyite, omg - Clomid Buddies!!:D:D:D:D
    YES you will be more mentaler that usual, YES you will get menopausal type flushes, and YES you'll be an emotional wreck - where tying your shoelace will send you to the depths of emotion! but it's all worth it. Docs say that the average woman will get pg within 3 months of taking it! (I know it took me 6 cycles but lets face it my body is screwed up - just don't know why yet!). If you get pg on the first go I will officially hate you, but only for a day, then I want to be asked to be godmother! hehe

You OH should deffo give up smoking. Another scary fact is that SIDS increases when parents smoke, it's been proven. Even if you go outside and smoke the baby is still affected by the spores on clothes etc. Scary but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Neyite, I have finished my first round of CLomid 50mg. I took mine CD 2 - 7. The Clomid wasnt too bad or me taking it but it can had side effects so most people suggest taking it at night so you sleep through the effects. I didnt get any scans tho and was asked for a blood test on day 21 which showed my progesterone level at 2! They want it above 30 so next cycle i have to take 100mg. Am hoping that works but have been warned the 100mg side effects are yuk!! Lets hope the 50 work for you and thats good you get a scan. fingers crossed.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Neyite, omg - Clomid Buddies!!:D:D:D:D
    YES you will be more mentaler that usual, YES you will get menopausal type flushes, and YES you'll be an emotional wreck - where tying your shoelace will send you to the depths of emotion! but it's all worth it. Docs say that the average woman will get pg within 3 months of taking it! (I know it took me 6 cycles but lets face it my body is screwed up - just don't know why yet!). If you get pg on the first go I will officially hate you, but only for a day, then I want to be asked to be godmother! hehe

You OH should deffo give up smoking. Another scary fact is that SIDS increases when parents smoke, it's been proven. Even if you go outside and smoke the baby is still affected by the spores on clothes etc. Scary but true.

Clomid Buddies.. I like! I am emotional at the best of times anyway, gawd help him then. Maybe i should just move out to a (spa) hotel and propose a f**k buddy situation to him for 3 months, :P. (days 10-15 only then he can feck off again loll.:pac:)True enough about the SIDS, thats another days lecture. he was suitably chastised today.
    Nicky987 wrote: »
    Neyite, I have finished my first round of CLomid 50mg. I took mine CD 2 - 7. The Clomid wasnt too bad or me taking it but it can had side effects so most people suggest taking it at night so you sleep through the effects. I didnt get any scans tho and was asked for a blood test on day 21 which showed my progesterone level at 2! They want it above 30 so next cycle i have to take 100mg. Am hoping that works but have been warned the 100mg side effects are yuk!! Lets hope the 50 work for you and thats good you get a scan. fingers crossed.

Yep, will take it at night, there might be one or two scans depending on how my follicles grow, but it does not affect the price of the cycle however many times they scan you. My progesterone is grand, and I did ovulate on the blood tests, so maybe its just my eggie quality that needs to improve, which I hear clomid can help with.

Edit: just mentioned the side effects to himself. He has helpfully suggested I move in with my mother. Could not do that to a pensioner.

Neyite wrote: »
    Edit: just mentioned the side effects to himself. He has helpfully suggested I move in with my mother. Could not do that to a pensioner.

lol, he should cop on to himself quick smart, he really doesn't know what he's in for - bring on Days 1-5!! hehe.
    Yes you're right Clomid helps egg quality. It is mostly used on women who don't ovulate by themselves, but like me, if you ovulate but don't get a good quality egg (long erratic cycles, low prog. and spotting all link to poor ov) then Clomid is your man.

I meant to say my OH is still smoking. I hate it. He does't smoke that much and goes out the back, I hate the stink. Then her tries not to breath in my general direction when he comes back in because I make him feel so guilty! He is giving up the day I get my positive, like he did last time, only this time it'll be for good, sticky baby or not.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Well hopefully the Clomid 50 will help your egg quality. Unfortunately i'm not ovulating and not too sure why - all my bloods have come back within normal limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Quins5

Yay Neyite!!! Im delighted for you :D Clomid clomid clomid bring it on!

I had my first round of clomid in April day 2 to day 6, had a scan on day 12 all looked well but the nurse said to give the lining of the womb 1 more day to thicken and to come back the next day for the pregnly shot. went home had a bit of 'fun' and got the shot the next day :D

I got my BFP 2 weeks later, im now nearly 10 weeks pregnant and so so soooo happy :D:D:D

I have everything crossed for you!:)

I took it at night, had no real symptoms apart from a few mega spots! oh and got very thirsty so drink plenty of water. One thing I did learn from the nurse was to make sure the sperm was there ready and waiting for the egg cos the egg only lasts 8/10 hrs, she said to have a bit of jiggy before the shot, that way the boys are there, ready, rested and waiting for the egg :)

Best of luck girl! :D

x

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Quins5 wrote: »
    Yay Neyite!!! Im delighted for you :D Clomid clomid clomid bring it on!

I had my first round of clomid in April day 2 to day 6, had a scan on day 12 all looked well but the nurse said to give the lining of the womb 1 more day to thicken and to come back the next day for the pregnly shot. went home had a bit of 'fun' and got the shot the next day :D

I got my BFP 2 weeks later, im now nearly 10 weeks pregnant and so so soooo happy :D:D:D

I have everything crossed for you!:)

I took it at night, had no real symptoms apart from a few mega spots! oh and got very thirsty so drink plenty of water. One thing I did learn from the nurse was to make sure the sperm was there ready and waiting for the egg cos the egg only lasts 8/10 hrs, she said to have a bit of jiggy before the shot, that way the boys are there, ready, rested and waiting for the egg :)

Best of luck girl! :D

x

Yay to Clomid working! :) I was getting really disillusiond and losing interest in the whole caper after 2 years of nothing, I do think it was a bit of self-preservation because I got my hopes up and dashed for so long, but today I feel like I can get excited and hopeful, and positive again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Caroline I'm so sorry for your loss, I only recently came across your other thread about your recent loss & my heart goes out to you.
    I am so glad you have a strong relationship with your husband & that you are there for each other. I only wish you could get your positive as you sound like you have a lot of love to give a child.

I think the holiday in October is an excellent idea & I hope it proves to be some distraction at the time x

Newbie I'm so sorry for your disappointment. Was thinking of you today as Aunt Flo FINALLY came to visit me after a 42 day wait, it must be driving you mad 60+ days waiting for something to happen.
    Hopefully either your cycle will settle down or else you'll get a positive asap :)

I'm going to start on the Agnus Castus tomorrow & hopefully that'll help regulate things a bit.

Neyite that is some eye opening information about smoking :O I don't but husband does & I would love him to give them up. Might just slip him those facts & see if that helps persuade him get off them once and for all.
    Neyite wrote:
    Himself in the car giving me a pep talk about what was ahead (when we thought I would be getting injections prescribed) started talking about 'us being in this together' to which I stoutly exclaimed "whats this 'we' business, paleface?". I have a brilliant idea - placebo injections and tablets for him that will give him all the joys of hormone madness, hot flushes, nausea, blurred vision, dizziness, yada yada. Then 'we' will be in this together .

PMSL love your response!!!:D:D:D

Quins5 - good to hear from you! Hope all's going well with your pregnancy :)

Iguana - fantastic news about the mole! it certainly does put things into perspective. Likewise I got the all clear from my colonoscopy today. After losing my mil to bowel cancer recently, its such an immense relief to get the all clear.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Carolinespring I'm so very sorry for your loss.. My thoughts are with you xx

Neyite delighted to hear your positivity :) great news on the Clonmid! I really hope it works for you hun & soon!

Cap & Newbie sorry to hear Aunt Flo came :( hope you ladies are ok x

Quin great to hear you're doing do well xx

Well I had a day yest I won't be forgetting! Peas in Tallaght visiting family with himself and I got the tinniest amount of spotting :( I can't even describe it as I've never had anything like this before.. It wasn't blood though, so Of corse I started panicking and myself and OH went straight to the hospital! He kept saying it's not blood it'll be ok (he's just amazing to me :) always knows what to say) but I convinced myself otherwise.. Got a scan and our Peanut is perfect right size & heart beat perfect. Doc was super nice and Sat beside me & told me he knows how hard it is with prev mc's but thus isn't then & unless there is Alot of pain and fresh blood it's all ok and I've not to be panicking anymore.. I know he's right & my OH I'm trying not to stress and enjoy it but it's still very surreal.. Hard to explain :( delighted everything is great with our baba it's soo big already (size of a plum) I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping as I go into the 2nd trimester I'll stop worrying finally..

• Advertisement

Cap great news about the colonoscopy, what a weight off your mind that must be.

Tigeress, how scary. I've read that at this stage the stretching of placenta and uterus can cause some spotting, I'm sure that's what it was as your little bean is growing so fast! I have everything crossed for you! Bring on the second tri! ;)

As for me, yesterday eve I got my third postive ovulation test in a row :confused: It's actually quite frustrating as I don't think OH and I can go much longer (this morn was our 6th day in a row). we are knackered, quite literally.
    So hopefully it has actually happened and that I'm in the two week wait (I think I may have ovulated yesterday). So now I will either have a a nice positive in a week or so or press ahead with the surgery on 28th as planned. Fingers crossed I don't need the surgery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Morning ladies, hoping everyone is well :)

CD10 at the min and I have a feeling I'm going to ovulate early this cycle. Started my OPKs today and have gotten a faint line already, although they are definately negative they were snow white last cycle until CD21 and then CD22 when I finally ovualted. I've also got some promising CM, not quite egg white but not far off it. Fingers crossed I do ovulate earlier as I've heard the eggs are stronger if you ovulate before CD21.:)

Hello all,

Ms2011, Time to get jiggy! Drag Mr2011 into the bedroom by the ankles and get it ooonnn. *puts on Barry White - Awww yeah*:D

Detective Foxtrot, I know how you feel, we get the same towards the end of 'business time' but we bravely soldier on. Give it one last quickie for the craic. Ambush him in the shower or something.

Caprilicious, glad you got the all clear. its one less thing to get stressed about. Hope your cycle settles down soon. A boardsie that is now posting in the preggers forum used Agnus Castus. I dont think I need it cos I am pretty regular, but I hope it does its magic for you.

Tigeress - the spotting is scary, but like DF I heard too that its just Little Bean gettin so big its forcing any old remnants of blood out of your womb. I think brownish spotting is ok, but if its fresh/red get thee to an A&E.

Lola92 - Clucky ones as well as preggers are welcome here too - theres a lot to find out about this TTC business. I have learned so much here.

I got my 5 precious clomid tablets this morning. Was pleasantly surprised that they were only €7 euro, and the pregnyl injections is €18. Was expecting to pay more (as you tend to do when it comes to any of the stuff we TTC'ers use) Got the cough mixture too - Red label Robitussin.

You should see my bedside table - Clomid, Parlodel, Folic Acid, Preseed, Applicator, Robitussin & Spoon, What To Expect When Your Expecting, OPK testers, Pantyliners and babywipes and 2 old cushions down the side of the bed to elevate the pelvis. (too old for handstands lol) I would have been a great boy scout so prepared am I.

My period is due tomorrow. For once I dont mind if it comes along, so I can start taking the Clomid. Bring on the crazies!

just got another + test, wtf?? :confused:
    We will have to go again in the morning, sigh....
    my right ovary and from there in toward my uterus is killing me - I'm never doing 100mg clomid again.
    My worry now is that I'm having a multiple ovulation, I know it's very rare but does happen... must google.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

just got another + test, wtf?? :confused:
    We will have to go again in the morning, sigh....
    my right ovary and from there in toward my uterus is killing me - I'm never doing 100mg clomid again.
    My worry now is that I'm having a multiple ovulation, I know it's very rare but does happen... must google.....

I could be totally wrong....but I wouldn't be all that surprised at multiple ovulation on 100mg......:eek::D

Twins......TRIPLETS!!!!!

oh jesus Lucyfur!! :p

I did a bit of googling. Apparently Clomid can cause multiple + tests the higher the dose, but only because the hormones are out of whack, not necessarily due to a multiple ov.
    Today's was the darkest test, i.e. much darker than the control line, yesterdays was slightly darker, the previous days was as dark, and previous to that was as dark also...

I wouldn't mind twins or triplets though (hoping the fertility gods hear me and grant my wish!!), but I'd settle for one snug bean. I sorta have given up on the cycle though, not in a depressed kinda way but just that I'm at this 2.5 years now (with 8 rounds of clomid to date) and I've come to accept that there has to be deeper issues. I think we've proven outright that it'll take more than Clomid to get me up the duff meaning that it's probably not just an ov problem I have but maybe endo or something else... All will be revealed on the 28th!

Hope your keeping well Lucyfur. I'm having a lazy day. I *should* be doing gardening but I'm not in the humour, think because my right side is quite tender and gardening can be a bit physical.

oh jesus Lucyfur!! :p

I did a bit of googling. Apparently Clomid can cause multiple + tests the higher the dose, but only because the hormones are out of whack, not necessarily due to a multiple ov.
    Today's was the darkest test, i.e. much darker than the control line, yesterdays was slightly darker, the previous days was as dark, and previous to that was as dark also...

I wouldn't mind twins or triplets though (hoping the fertility gods hear me and grant my wish!!), but I'd settle for one snug bean. I sorta have given up on the cycle though, not in a depressed kinda way but just that I'm at this 2.5 years now (with 8 rounds of clomid to date) and I've come to accept that there has to be deeper issues. I think we've proven outright that it'll take more than Clomid to get me up the duff meaning that it's probably not just an ov problem I have but maybe endo or something else... All will be revealed on the 28th!

Hope your keeping well Lucyfur. I'm having a lazy day. I *should* be doing gardening but I'm not in the humour, think because my right side is quite tender and gardening can be a bit physical.

Wouldn't twins be lovely:D But I know exactly what you mean, once they're sticky beans, who cares how many:)

How do you feel about taking things further? Would you go down the IUI/IVF road? Tell me to feck off and mind my own business I you want to;)

I'm having a lazy day too:) Tea, biscuits and a huge box of lego:D I'm good ta. Have the odd down day. Yesterday was bad, but good again today:) Pain is minimal now, thankfully. It really was a horrendous recovery. I've never had pain like it. I think it was made worse by thinking I was going for keyhole and it not working out like that.

I have a serious amount of egg white cervical mucus, on and off for the last 2 weeks or so. I just wish my period would come. Going for a smear on Thursday and looking forward to my 6 week check up in the hospital. I want to know exactly what happened and exactly how good my right tube looks....I asked at the time but I was completely off my head on morphine....tis a bit hazy:p

don't mind at all :)

I would consider it, just would worry about the money, but suppose I'd get it from somewhere. I have a few k's saved, not enough though. I would deffo spend my savings on it, best investment I could make tbh.
    My one worry about IVF is I've heard it's quite invasive, I don't know much about it but a couple of friends have been through it. Then there's the whole risk of it not working, the success rates are a bit grim - 30% for under 35's, it diminishes after that to 1% for over 40's. so (at 32) if I was doing it I'd want to do it soon.
    IUI's I believe have an even lower success rate, 10% to 20% I read on the Rotunda's literature.
    What I love about my doc is he hasn't mentioned IVF yet. I love that it's the last option. In a lot of countries, particularly the States, they almost force IVF on people, they are IVF salesmen! My guy hasn't mentioned it yet, except to say that post op we'll be assessing 'next steps'. I presume he means IUI, but then obviously his advice will be totally dependant on what he finds during surgery.

So sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Are you ttc-ing or waiting until your next cycle? If you're having EWCM at the moment your period might not arrive for a week or two. It is highly likely you're having a late ovulation given the toll the surgery would have taken on your body and the recovery time involved, ovulating would be last on your bodys list of priorities (((hugs)))

I don't know much about it either. I have a friend who went through it and it was harrowing. I don't know how she did it, and did it several times.

The EWCM is confusing as it's 2 weeks and some days there's so much. Much more than I've had on TTC cycles. Can't wait to know where I stand. I hate not knowing what's going on with my own body.

As for TTC. We're out for a few cycles. They cut into my uterus so we've been advised not to try and to give that enough time to heal. I don't mind waiting, I just wish I knew where I was in my cycle. On the plus side, the doc said it won't half my fertility, it'll knock it down by 30%....which isn't as bad as 50%:)

I'm PMS'ing like a mofo lol. I don't know how the boys haven't moved out yet....probably cos I'm still cooking dinner:p

oh yes, I forgot you were asked to hold off ttc. So glad the wait isn't driving you nuts.
    I hear you on the PMS. I really don't think my hormones are 100% back to normal since the m/c. Yesterday I was very weepy for some reason, and irritable. I also had major PMS symtoms, about 5 spots burst out on my face yest :rolleyes:. One lad in work was doing my head in, I wanted to punch his lights out, normally eejits don't bother me.... I even went to bed early last night and usually I love Friday nights on the couch with beer and OH.

I'm after planting a few of my plants, so I did a bit of gardening after all!

• Advertisement

In a lot of countries, particularly the States, they almost force IVF on people, they are IVF salesmen! My guy hasn't mentioned it yet, except to say that post op we'll be assessing 'next steps'. I presume he means IUI, but then obviously his advice will be totally dependant on what he finds during surgery

Its the same in Austrailia too - my sis was there and worked with about 5 women in the same small department who had only TTC 6 months then went straight onto IVF.

I can only assume that its because the medical system there rebates most of the costs to the patient. In an online fertility clinc example:
    total costs per cycle is just over $7,000 all in and rebates of $4500 -$5000 are possible from medicare, They might even be able to reduce that further as some private health insurance also cover partial costs.

So it could cost at most €1,400 per cycle. Then most clinics offer easy payment plans on top of that - could any of us say after a year TTC, if someone offered us medical procedures at say €25 per week that we would not jump up on the stirrups and yell "IVF ME"

I have read so many US based forums where women were put on clomid, IUI, and had rounds of IVF without even so much as their bloods being checked or an ultrasound. One woman had 3 IUI, and 2 IVF all unsuccessful before her partner's semen was even looked at. Turns out he was not far off sterile. At least here, while we pay for it, the doctors are at pains to resolve our infertility with the least amount of invasive treatments. and we get 20% back from revenue. Whoopee:rolleyes:

Like you, we have a few quid saved, but we would gladly pay that over if it meant we get our family. Thats why our house build and wedding is off the agenda (much to the puzzlement of our families - but only one or two know we are getting AC treatment) So far we have managed not to dip into it, just by being more careful than usual, just in case. We have agreed to see this through to the end - if that means IVF then so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

OH MY GOD....!!! I dont know where to start or what to say!
    Lat night myself and my hubby pretty much came to terms with another negative month and general doom and gloominess! We shared a bottle of wine and reminded ourselves how lucky we are to have each other if nothing else. Then this monring (day 27) i decided to do a first response as we have a lot of stuff on this weekend and just wanted to know for sure! There was.....a pale pink second line!!!! i literally could not believe it!! I didnt even get excited...i just thought..no not possible, but brought it into my husband to check, and yeah its definitely there!! Tonight i did a clearblue digital and got 'pregnant 1 - 2 weeks'!!!!!!
    sooooo excited!! but at the same time convinced my period is about to come and dash my dream any second. Convinced my bubble is about to burst.....dont really know what to do with my head to be honest! i mean its only day 27 of 29 day cycle. I think if i can get through the next few days i might actually be able to believe it. 15 months and one miscarraige later....i pray to god this is it.
    Im feeling alot of pressure (def not pain) on my right side, a weird sensation, and collapsed on the couch today with tiredness after a pretty average day!
    I dont know what to think...
    I hope you dont mind me posting my rant up here...its just theres noone else i can talk to, my husband is sooooooo excited already, but i just feel sick with fear!
    I think i need to try forget about it for a few days if at all possible and just pray my period doesnt come ( back 15 months ago i had a chemical pregnancy...but it was only a very faint line that time, this is a bit darker and then have the clearblue positive too)
    sorry..rant rant rant

Really hope you're all doing ok, and im sorry for my rambling..!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yahoo!!!! jackpot!! thrilled to bits for ya!!!!

O.M.G. :eek::eek::eek::

:D:D:D:D:D

yahoo!!!! jackpot!! thrilled to bits for ya!!!!

O.M.G. :eek::eek::eek::

^^What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:D:D:D:D

Baby BOOOOM!!!

I'm loving this!!!!

HUGE congrats to you lady:D:D

EDIT; DFT I had to edit out some of your smilies cos boards doesn't like us both being happy at once:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

CONGRATULATIONS Dublinlady. It's lovely to find out when your expectations were so low!!! Delighted for you :):):):):):)
    Newbie I'm so sorry for your disappointment. Was thinking of you today as Aunt Flo FINALLY came to visit me after a 42 day wait, it must be driving you mad 60+ days waiting for something to happen.

Well the famine has finally ended after 70days. Woke up this morn with a crippling pain in my lower back and then at lunch time lovely Auntie Flo seemed to be making an appearance. Will be pleased to just have her arrive and get back to some sort of normality. It seems v light and dark coloured today sao hoping it does come properly.

newbie! wrote: »

Well the famine has finally ended after 70days. Woke up this morn with a crippling pain in my lower back and then at lunch time lovely Auntie Flo seemed to be making an appearance. Will be pleased to just have her arrive and get back to some sort of normality. It seems v light and dark coloured today sao hoping it does come properly.

Jealous!!! I have all of the symptoms and none of the flo:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS DUBLINLADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abso-feckin-lutely delira for ya!!!

Fantastic news!!!!!!

Newbie, I'm delighted you finally got your af. Ok well not delighted you're in pain, but at least its a sign that your cycles getting back to some kind of normality :)
    Lucyfur, hopefully you're isn't too far behind :)

Congrats again Dublinlady, absolutely chuffed to bits for you :D

DL, the pressure in your uterus and the massive tiredness are brilliant signs!! yay!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Thank you all so much girlies, I really really don't know what id do without ye!!
    Detective is it normal for the pressure all to be on just the right side and coming intermittently?
    I completely haven't let it sink in for fear it's all a dream... I really could not have predicted it... I was so negative and sure it would never happen for us.... Ok so I'm crying now.... But I just want so much for you to join me soon and get positives, please god it'll happen soon and please please please let this little bean of mine hang on, I've never been so worried in my life.
    Thank you all for being so great, I know it's sh€tty watching other people, but I know on here it's different as it always gave me hope as the people on here are the ones who've had difficulties and when some of us get pregnant it shows it's possible for all if us.
    X x x x x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Congrats Dublinlady, delighted for you! :D:):)

I was the same when I got my first pos, you kind of think you are imagining that second line :D

Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement