Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to conceive/Planned parenthood/Assisted Reproduction Chat thread.

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

So sorry to hear your news Barbiegirl, you and your husband must be devestated. :( ((hugs))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Barbiegirl I am so so so sorry to hear your news :( it's just the most terrible news... We are all here for you hun xx take care of yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

very sad for you. no words are enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

It's a sad old forum at the minute...makes you realise how fickle life can be.
    Hope everyone's baring up ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

too true Newbie, too true.

Barbiegirl, hope you're bearing up ok sweetie. Are you in pain at all? no need to respond if you're not up to it. ;)

I should really be getting my a$$ in gear for this month (should ovulate some time late next week) but I'm just not 'in the humour'. Am sick of having perfunctory sex. Need to spice it up but always seem too tired to actually make lots of effort:o. Technically, this is probably the best month for me in terms of chances as my bits have just been serviced and are at the best they're ever gonna be (endo usually comes back but not immediately, over time). Even thinking about sex is just making me feel... Meh...... Is this normal after surgery?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

too true Newbie, too true.

Barbiegirl, hope you're bearing up ok sweetie. Are you in pain at all? no need to respond if you're not up to it. ;)

I should really be getting my a$$ in gear for this month (should ovulate some time late next week) but I'm just not 'in the humour'. Am sick of having perfunctory sex. Need to spice it up but always seem too tired to actually make lots of effort:o. Technically, this is probably the best month for me in terms of chances as my bits have just been serviced and are at the best they're ever gonna be (endo usually comes back but not immediately, over time). Even thinking about sex is just making me feel... Meh...... Is this normal after surgery?

I would imagine that the surgery has knackered out your system and you need resting. A few days could make all the difference in your energy levels. When we were tired, and finding it hard to get the energy to shag, we found leaving the deed until late at night made it seriously hard work, so we had a 'siesta' when we got home from work before dinner instead and found it much better. Set the mood with candle and music and he can make a start on dinner while you elevate your pelvis.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I certainly wasn't much in the mood last month after I had my mole out. It took me right up until the last minute to decide to go ahead and try for the month. Though, I do think in retrospect that we missed the window last month as we didn't have sex for the first time until about 16 hours after I had ovulation blood, so even assuming that the ovulation blood gets from the ovary to discharge immediately (which it's started to dawn on me, isn't possible), by the time any sperm would have made it up to the fallopian tube the egg would have been well dead.

The several more times we did it after that would definitely have been no good for conception either. Exactly why are there pretty much just 3 minutes a month that we are fertile?!?!:mad:

lol, 3 minutes is right!:p
    I've heard the spermies get to the egg quite quickly (1/2 hour I read somewhere), so you may have caught the egg Iguana. Also, ovulation bleeding is as a result of the egg rupturing from the follicle, so it's the very start of the eggs life, so you would have at least 12 hours and perhaps up to 24 hours of 'egg viability' I would imagine. Are you in the 2 week wait by the way?

Neyite, were are you in your cycle? good idea re siesta sex. I'm thinking morning time as well, so might give it a shot in the a.m. I still feel slightly tender down there but only sort of ovulation type twinges (although I know I'm not ovulating yet so it has to be from the surgery), wonder if it will be sore to do the deed? ah, time will tell I spose, no point in stressing on it of a Friday eve :)

lol, 3 minutes is right!:p
    I've heard the spermies get to the egg quite quickly (1/2 hour I read somewhere), so you may have caught the egg Iguana. Also, ovulation bleeding is as a result of the egg rupturing from the follicle, so it's the very start of the eggs life, so you would have at least 12 hours and perhaps up to 24 hours of 'egg viability' I would imagine. Are you in the 2 week wait by the way?

Afaik it can take the sperm 10 hours to get to the fallopian tubes. And I've also started to wonder how long, in that case, it takes the blood from the ovulation bleed to get from the ovaries to out of the body. Mainly because, yup, I am in the two week wait and I had what I figured was ovulation blood on CD17 and a heavier bleed on CD19 with some light spotting for nearly 2 days afterwards.

I know 2 days isn't long enough to go from ovulation to implantation, so I'm trying to make it work out that I actually ovulated around CD14 and the ov bleed was just old blood that took it's time working it's way out. I'd rather have missed out last month if it means I'm pregnant this month!;)

I'm having a very rollercoaster month. First off I thought I wasn't ovulating, then I thought I did and felt better, then I thought I'd had an implantation bleed and was ecstatic, then I realised it was too soon for implantation and have been trying to manipulate biological facts to suit me. I'm also having cramping since CD19, on the left side for two days, then a full feeling (like mild pms but much too early) yesterday and this morning so I was convinced it was a good sign . Then I had a crap journey were I got soaked and ended up on a really bumpy bus. Ever since then I've had reasonably strong cramps along my left side which are worrying me and I had bad nausea yesterday evening and the beginnings of breast pain which are both gone now too. I'm just swinging between weepy and frustrated since this afternoon.

I wish I could just flick a switch in my brain and forget that I'm ttc, or at least mute the emotional side of it. Two of my close friends had babies last week and my aunt had a baby last night and I'm honestly struggling with it all. I'm feeling very "woe is me" right now. (Except for when I can't help thinking that maybe I'm feeling so emotional because of my brand new pregnancy hormones and I cheer up.:P)

all of the info is just a minefield isn't it, I don't know what to be believing half the time! Here's hoping you have pregnancy symptoms!! Have everything crossed for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Hi Detective nope so far no bleeding or pain I would hope it starts soon naturally rather than going on. We're doing ok very sad but not falling apart. We'll get there eventually but right now we're broken, so we've decided to relax til after our hold in August then it's he miscarriage clinic in the Coombe and Napro for us.

Of course you are wrecked, after my d & c's it always took at least a month to get back to normal, the tiredness is just all consuming and your lap took it one stage further.

Thanks everyone for all your kind thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Sorry to hear about your loss barbiegirl :( I cannot even imagine the pain you are going through :(

I am still trying to not make it all seem so chore like for himself. I think he gets a tad intimidated by it all! Sort of like he is under pressure. Also I think his ego is taking a bit of a bruising that after 4 months there's no pregnancy yet. Does anyone else's OH's get low about it sometimes?

I hope it happens naturally for you too Barbiegirl.
    I read on a Napro website previously that 85% of women with repeat miscarriages have endometriosis. Sorry if you've told me this before, but have you been checked out for that? Would you consider a diagnostic laparoscopy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

DFT having timed sex can certainly become a bit tedious alright, hope your energy levels pick up, I would second the nap after work before sex, I often use this trick too ;)

Iguana, my fingers are crossed for you in your 2ww, I hope you get your positive after all your ups and downs this month :)

Barbiegirl, you and your OH are still in my thoughts x

Wolfpawnat, I've only been ttc for 2 months so we haven't gotten too concerned about things just yet however I do sometimes have to take a step back from overloading my OH with information, I feel he is happier when he just knows when he has to 'preform', even now and then he'll ask "am I on duty today?", romantic I know!!!!:D

As for me after all my bitching about Agnus Castus it has actully made me ovulate early, 10 days early to be exact :eek: I'm really happy with that!!!
    I got my first positive OPK yesterday and another today, I've had EWCM for the past few days including today, I've also had some v.painful ovulation cramps on my right side today so I'm just waiting on a thermal shift to confirm ovulation. We BD'd on 4th, 5th, last night and tonight, I'm planning on DTD again tomorrow and again on Monday, I might even have another go on Wednesday if I feel up to it just to be sure to be sure and then I'm on the 2WW.

\O/ yay for ovulating Ms2011!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

Ms2011 wrote: »
    As for me after all my bitching about Agnus Castus it has actully made me ovulate early, 10 days early to be exact :eek: I'm really happy with that!!!
    I got my first positive OPK yesterday and another today, I've had EWCM for the past few days including today, I've also had some v.painful ovulation cramps on my right side today so I'm just waiting on a thermal shift to confirm ovulation. We BD'd on 4th, 5th, last night and tonight, I'm planning on DTD again tomorrow and again on Monday, I might even have another go on Wednesday if I feel up to it just to be sure to be sure and then I'm on the 2WW.

I have been having ewm all week. I dont really know when/if I ovulated. I use the crappy opk sticks and then have some digital first response ones also. I got a strong line on the FR test on Wed (not dark enough but best I've seen). The crappy tests have been faint all along though. Anyways, we did the deed on the 16,19,21,23,25 and 27th. I am officially tired of sex....hubby is too! We gave it our best lash anyways. Had some brown mucus today and read that it was a 'cleaning' sign after ovulation. Does anyone else not get positives on those ovulation tests?

newbie! wrote: »
    I have been having ewm all week. I dont really know when/if I ovulated. I use the crappy opk sticks and then have some digital first response ones also. I got a strong line on the FR test on Wed (not dark enough but best I've seen). The crappy tests have been faint all along though. Anyways, we did the deed on the 16,19,21,23,25 and 27th. I am officially tired of sex....hubby is too! We gave it our best lash anyways. Had some brown mucus today and read that it was a 'cleaning' sign after ovulation. Does anyone else not get positives on those ovulation tests?

Some people's LH surge is so short they can miss it if they are not testing 2-3 a day. Some people's OPKs tend to slowly get darker and darker the closer they get to ovulation, mine however tend to go from really faint to absolutely positive overnight and stay positive for 2 days. I decided to temp this cycle as this along with OPKs and CM can pretty much take the guess work out of when and if you ovulate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Barbiegirl, good to hear from you. I really hope you are able to get some answers when you have your August appointment x

Iguana that is a rollercoaster month, I hope it'll all be worth it at the end of the 2 week wait :)
    This I can definitely understand
    Iguana wrote:
    ...and have been trying to manipulate biological facts to suit me
    I've driven myself mad a few times convincing myself I'd forgotten to add/subtract a day to suit myself :o

I definitely understand this bit......
    Iguana wrote:
    I wish I could just flick a switch in my brain and forget that I'm ttc, or at least mute the emotional side of it.

I know what ye ladies mean about the perfunctory nature of trying to catch the elusive ovulation window :pac: Its hard to get in the mood when you're wondering if you're definitely ovulating or not :rolleyes:
    Your description of how quick the swimmers get to work though Detectiv is encouraging :)

Currently 11 days past ovulation, I tested last night with a cheapie test (I know, bit early/wrong time of day :o)
    Got a negative. I know I'm not out of the game altogether & its better to test from at least 12 dpo, but just don't have a positive vibe about this month.

I'm not being negative, but I'm trying to be realistic at this stage. This month is 12 months since my miscarriage. These are the facts as I see them..
    1. I was lucky enough to get pregnant within one cycle the last 2 times, so don't believe there to be a problem on my husbands side of things.
    2. I've confirmed that I'm ovulating.
    3. We're trying when I ovulate
    I'm doing all the things you're supposed to do.

I'm starting to wonder is there something 'wrong' in there.
    I know its of no benefit speculating,& I'm not seeking an online medical diagnosis :o but I'm trying to look at this logically & see what my next step is.

I had an ultrasound in January (which came back all clear), but as I see it; whatever is causing my inability to conceive may be linked with whatever caused me to lose my baby.

Are there many tests other than ultrasound that might show more of whats happening in there?
    I feel the need to be more proactive.
    I'm just wondering...could I go to my gp and ask for a referral for more testing? or do I need to wait 6 months to see the consultant and let him decide then? would love feedback on this please x

Sorry for the long ramble!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm on day 26. Hoping for AF in the next 6 days so I can establish some kind of routine with my cycle. I'm fairly certain it's on its way as I'm swaying between overwhelming love/wanting to kill my lovely other :D:D

We're looking forward to trying again. Getting pangs of wanting again. For the first few weeks I didn't want to ever try again so I'm glad the feelings of want are back.

I didn't get called back for a 6 week check up. I'm presuming it's because there's a dispute in my hospital with my gynae doc-the HSE are trying not to renew his contract and there is holy war over it. He's a very liked and respected doctor, I hope he's not gone. Anyway, I feel fine so I'm confident that everything is in working order:)

Currently 11 days past ovulation, I tested last night with a cheapie test (I know, bit early/wrong time of day :o)

I did that at 6.30pm today, CD22. Where did all my cool from last month go?:confused:

Realistically I'm sure my messy head this month is to do with the 3 babies being born to to friends and family in quick succession. Hopefully if this month isn't my lucky one I'll regain some cool next month. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Barbiegirl- good to still be hearing from you at this sad time. You this time to spoil you and your OH.

Lucyfur- good to hear you have the crave again- will be thinking of you.

Ms2011- woop woop for ovulating and knowing well- fingers crossed!

Detectiv- when having difficulty TTC and then focusing so much on it it does put so much pressure on you as a couple and does take the fun out of it all. We are feeling exactly the same and it's just devasting. Makes everything so much harder!

Wolfpants- yep my OH definatley feels out back and I don't blame him. His 25 and low sperm motility as well!!

As for me completed my clomid 100mh 5 day prescription and then 4 days after had some EWM and a small spot of blood! Keep testing daily with OPK but always negative (I am not ovulating on my own and the lower dose of clomid didn't work for me either!) we should be doing the deed every other day right now but that's extremely hard. I do shift work and am on a row of nights so we are like ships in the night passing! :-((. My best friend also found out she was pregnant which is greet news but now as a group of 3 very close girls- 2 of them are pregnant. Also my consultant keeps going on about weight but the lady who has just fallen is even bugger than me....... So frustrating. But on the up side I weighed myself this morning :-) and all looks good!

Cap day 11 is not too early to test I promise you, and also, evening time is a GOOD time to test. Realistically you could ovulate on Day 14 and all the kits provide 5 tests so you can test leading up to and including day of ovulation. Your testing timing is spot on.
    I use the cheapies and have about 100 is stock so around ovualtion time I can test 2/3 times a day if I want (late morning, afternoon, evening). I know many people find the cheapies frustrating though, but I get great comfort in being able to test whenever I want and how many times I want without the guilt of lots of money being thrown at it or worrying my kit will run out before I ovulate. As I said previously also, as soon as I get what looks like a positive on a cheapie I then back up the result with a digital test and it always comes back positive (thus am only using one expensive ovulation test per cycle). I don't use any more digi's once I get a first positive (no point) but I may continue to use cheapies for a day or two after the positive because I've been known to surge for 3/4 days running (probably due to Clomid). I can't recommend this method enough.

With regard to whether you suspect you (or OH) may have an issue or not it's best not to make assumptions about where the problem lies - e.g. assuming issues are not with himself because you got pregnant twice relatively quickly. The only way to find out is to get testing. Assuming you've been through all the hormone testing, when you see a gyno the first thing they'll want is a Semen Analysis test for your man. This is because treatments for women can be protracted (Clomid) and invasive (lap/ hsg etc.), as well as expensive, so they categorically want to rule the man out before taking any steps with the woman. Would he be open to getting an SA done?
    After that I'd recommend a HSG, then a lap (although getting the two done together is the best approach). A HSG will only assess tubal integrity and the health of the intrauterune cavity (inside your womb), it will not pick up on other things e.g. disease, scarring etc. (my U/S's were all fine). PCOS is picked up on an U/S so seeing that your U/S has come back clear I'd say you can rule that out of the equation.
    I'd also add that ovulation tests do not prove you are ovulating, they only illustrate that the hormone that aids ovulation is surging. So even though you're getting positives and your sex timing has been spot on, you may not be ovulating, or ovulating strong enough to produce a viable egg. And all the other issues don't matter a jot if the egg is compromised in any way.

By the way, we're both on the same day of our cycles, yay! Although I bet 10 quid you'll ovulate first!! ;)

Now, I need to tackle my garden before the heavens open up! :)

Neyite, were are you in your cycle? good idea re siesta sex. I'm thinking morning time as well, so might give it a shot in the a.m. I still feel slightly tender down there but only sort of ovulation type twinges (although I know I'm not ovulating yet so it has to be from the surgery), wonder if it will be sore to do the deed? ah, time will tell I spose, no point in stressing on it of a Friday eve :)

I am on day 27 - Normally I average a 26 day cycle, sometimes CD 27 or CD 24 sometimes CD 28 of a cycle, so a bit irregular that way. I tested on friday morning when I didnt wake up to a period, but it was a cheapie and negative. Still no period today, but it might come at some stage over the weekend. I dont generally get pre-period signs its on the way, it likes to surprise me:p
    If it does arrive, I have to ring the clinic to have a CD2 dildocam :D to check there are no rogue follicles before I start my next clomid round.

If it doesnt arrive...:D.

If you have a few days yet you should be ok if he is nice and gentle. Try to figure out positions that wont hurt your incisions too much and lash on loads of preseed.

Thanks a mill for the detailed reply Detectiv, you're fantastic the wealth of knowledge you bring to this forum!
    First of all sorry I explained wrong in my last post, I'm 11 days after ovulation, (well 13 now) so it was a pregnancy test I did at 11 days that was negative, as was the one I did today.

Its gas to see I had my facts so wrong. I thought once you got the positive on an ovulation test that you were definitely ovulating. Much as if you get a positive pregnancy test that its because you're definitely pregnant; that you couldn't get a false positive.

Is the HSG the blood test they do at day 3 + 21? I had it done at day 3 but never got the day 21 done. When I get my period this month I am definitely going to get it done with my GP.
    I'll ask her about the lap too, see if I can get a referral for one.

I thought the ultrasound showed everything there was to see, in a way its kind of reassuring to know that there might be something hidden that wasn't visible during the ultrasound.
    I know that sounds like a strange way to think of it, being happy if they do find something. I think I need to just need to get an answer, find some kind of reason.

Can the semen analysis be done at the GP's or does that also need to be referred to a specialist?
    I'll get him to get that done too just to eliminate that.

Ok just re-read your post & see that HSG is invasive so its not the day 3+21 day blood test, off to google now to see what it is :o

I hope you got a chance to get the garden done before the heavens opened today :D
    We were removing a patch of grass from the front of the house to make it a part of the driveway & it took 2 weeks to complete. Every time we got into the work it would start bucketing down rain!
    I'm going to stick to smaller projects in the garden til this weather calms down!

Nicky congrats on the weightloss :) Hopefully you will get your positive result soon, it'd be lovely for you & your friends to have your children of similar ages :)

Lucyfur I know what you mean here...
    Lucyfur wrote:
    I'm fairly certain it's on its way as I'm swaying between overwhelming love/wanting to kill my lovely other
    Even himself said they must be due because I'm swinging between being Calor housewife of the year & a hormonal irrational loon :D

Completely random this by the way, but I recently registered for this google equivalent of facebook.

Its on limited release at the mo & you can only join via an invite from existing members, if anyone here wants an invite to join it just pm me your email address & I'll add you.

I love new gimics with this & anything that prevents me having to see hundreds of farmville/cityville etc requests on my page is good by me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Cap my OH got his semen annalasys done with our GP and it was free.. (well you have to pay for the consultation) The only thing is you have to bring the sample to the lab yourself as it needs to be refrigerated within an hour (as far as I can remember) hope this helps :)

haha Cap I'm the same as you, I spend half my time blocking all that farmville nonsense and other apps. I particularly hate that "How Happy Are you Today" app, and then you seen on people's status's "Susan is 65% happy today". I really don't give a flying fock how happy Susan is today, especially if I'm having a shít day, so the app gets blocked, and Susan might get blocked too if she signs up to any more nonsensical apps!!!!! aggggg!!!! rant over, I can feel my eyes starting to twitch!! lol.
    Anyway, I'm gonna stick with Facebook (flys in the face of everything I just said above!!) as I spend too much time on the internet already, although if it is really good let me know as I do use Google Mail so should be easy to sign up. In the meantime, if any of ye would like to be fiends with me on FB I'd be privileged so PM me. Just no TTC talk on there as that's something I don't discuss ever on FB (unless by PM).

So re the hsg, it's like a small rod inserted into your cervix. via the rod they flush you with a solution and watch on screen (maybe u/s) and see if the solution travels up to your uterus, into the tubes, and spills out into the abdominal cavity. If this doesn't happen there is a blockage. They may be able to address the blockage there and then (by forcing the solution through which I believe can be painful as your tubes can spasm, but it only lasts seconds/ minute). I got my hsg done while I was under anaesthesia so I can't personally comment on the procedure. On FertilityFriend some people say it's simple and some say it's bad, so seems to depend on the patient.

You mentioned you have yet to get CD21 bloods done. This is probably THE most important blood to get done as it will show if you ovulated or not*. (*the CD21 blood test is based on a woman having a 'normal' 28 day cycle [ovulating on Day14]. If you have a longer cycles, try and have this test done 7 days after ovulation, e.g. if you only ovulate on CD21 then have the blood taken on CD28).
    CD21 bloods measure progesterone - the hormone released the day after ovulation and until your period comes. Progesterone is responsible for sustaining a pregnancy. If progesterone is low it signals lack of or poor ovulation. You'll have to get this done before a consultant will entertain a referral.

When I did my CD21 bloods my level came back at 2, doc said it should be over 40. It turned out I never ovualted that cycle (it lasted 73 days!!) so progesterone was always going to be low, but I'm glad it was as that's how I got my referral to HARI. GP told me Clomid would sort it and gave me the option to take a Clomid prescription from her and not see a consultant, or go to the consultant (8 week wait list) and let them decide. I had a feeling my problems were deeper so even knowing the expense I would incur and the extras wait I opted for the referral. So glad I did as it's clear now my issues weren't only ovulatory. My GP was doing her best and trying to avoid hefty cost for me (I love her by the way, great GP, very sympathetic and non judgemental) but her skills only went so far. Cap if you get offered a referral jump at it.

I've heard about people doing their own semen analysis and bringing it to the clinic. Personally I think it's a bit risky myself, as the sample should be stored correctly asap and tested asap otherwise it will be compromised. With HARI you (he) gets called in, they take it and it's brought straight to lab. I think also you need to make sure ye don't have sex in the 5 days leading up to the test, so don't do it around ovulation time or you might miss out trying that cycle.

I got my gardening almost done so have a bit more to do today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm have a couple of cheapie weekends as I've to pay my HARI bill!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mareliada

hi everyone,
    i dont know where else to turn, it is impossible to know who i could talk to who might understand. i despretely want a baby but at this stage i think i would be happy to accept to be even ttc.
    my husband, due to anti depressant medication, has barely any interest in sex or even when we do, no ability to produce the magic stuff that might result in a baby.
    it is devestatign for him and me. the doctors don't seem to care or offer any realistic advise. so i guess i need to learn to live with this. what i woudl give though for even a few months of a chance or hope that it might happen....

mareliada wrote: »
    hi everyone,
    i dont know where else to turn, it is impossible to know who i could talk to who might understand. i despretely want a baby but at this stage i think i would be happy to accept to be even ttc.
    my husband, due to anti depressant medication, has barely any interest in sex or even when we do, no ability to produce the magic stuff that might result in a baby.
    it is devestatign for him and me. the doctors don't seem to care or offer any realistic advise. so i guess i need to learn to live with this. what i woudl give though for even a few months of a chance or hope that it might happen....

Mareliada, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I can't offer you too much advice except to start charting your cycles and getting to know them inside and out even if actively ttc isn't an option at the moment. From my experience it can take a couple of cycles to get to know your own body's ryhme and rhythm so if the oppurtunity arises for you in the future to start to ttc you will be months ahead of where most of us start.

Best of luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

just finished my period , so hopefully il get a good month of trying in this month :) just found out that another girl in work is pregnant that makes me the only one with no kid! i was delighted for her of course, but at the same time somewhat upset for myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement