Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night fast-food deliveries

Options
  • 15-02-2008 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I was asked by someone about 30 mins ago if there was any place still delivering this time of night, 1 or 2am...

Does anyone know of anywhere?

What times do the later closing places stop deliveries.

Would be mighty handy to know for future reference:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i'll cook you food at any time, as long as you provide the food and a bit of cash for myself
    oh, and your first born child too

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gufcfan

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i'll cook you food at any time, as long as you provide the food and a bit of cash for myself
    oh, and your first born child too

Ah... but will you deliver it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I spies a business opportunity!
    Like an alternative style fish and chip delivery service exclusively dealing with late night customers. The deliveries could be made in securicor vans to prevent abuse and pie theft. I will call this business Salmon Eile.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

if only we could email food.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

The deliveries could be made in securicor vans to prevent abuse and pie theft.

That or full body armour. One of those dominos lads on a moped would be lucky to get out of Eyre Sq with his life, nevermind the pizza at 2am on a Saturday morning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

gufcfan wrote: »
    I was asked by someone about 30 mins ago if there was any place still delivering this time of night, 1 or 2am...

Does anyone know of anywhere?

What times do the later closing places stop deliveries.

Would be mighty handy to know for future reference:D

If ya called a taxi company and offered them enough, you could probably get one of 'em to go pick you up a frozen pizza at Tesco ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

There was a 'company' (the type that don't advertise!!) that used to do this with booze not so long ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

some of the chineses do

Advertisement