Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebels-Outlaws Scrimmage this Sunday

• 15-02-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

If you're interested, the Dublin Rebels will be scrimmaging with the Tallaght Outlaws in Greystones RFC this Sunday.

It should be starting around 1pm. It's a controlled scrimmage, not a game, but it will still be interesting to watch if you're into it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Lothaar, rebels back playin in Greystones this season??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

Nope, but somebody erected an ice-rink on our old training ground so we've moved to Greystones for training and preseason games. Regular games will be in Sportslink.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Not a bad day today for the scrimmage, a bit chilly but the sun was out in all its glory.

Good to see some form of football again, season is almost upon us now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

So is this Oklahoma WR as good as advertised?

• Advertisement

Advertised? Who advertised him? And what did they say?

(He wasn't there today, btw.)

Did you not see the full page ad in The Irish Times:) Only kidding, just heard rumours he was pretty damn good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Lewe

it was good crack on sunday...the rbels ended up gettin 4 td's and 2 safteys not bad considerin they are the best team in the country

Out of interest how long did you scrimmage for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Lewe

i can't remember it was ages..i think it was 100 plays 50 each on offence..i didn't come off once..i was sore as hell yesterday

• Advertisement

We did 3 sets of 10 offensive plays each, followed by a couple of clock-management drills. Each team ran about 50 offensive plays.

It went on for about 2.5 hours.

Advertisement