Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Good Quality Rechargeable D Batteries?

• 15-02-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap good quality size D rechargeable batteries? Also looking for a charger.
    I see argos sell 2 for 10euro but I was hoping to get them cheaper.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

wrong forum...try bargain REQUESTS forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

The Argos Energizer rechargeable D cell is just an AA in disguise.Look at the mAh rating it is the same at 2500mAh each.I read a review of these batteries and they were badly rated,cannot remember where I read it,was looking for some myself .If you find some let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

7dayshop have some reasonable looking ones - http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=8136 £9 for 2 plus delivery.

I've used the shop before and found them good - no idea about the D cells though!

Paddy

PS I know this is more expensive than Argos, but they're 3000 mAh and I'd imagine whatever takes D-cells is power hunger and this will make a difference!

Advertisement