Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting against Barca

Options
  • 15-02-2008 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

This is a top-quality betting column that we've been running for a while now...
    Weekender: picking on Barca

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

If I see 'scoring for fun' one more time....:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

All 3 of those selections seem to be a waste of money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

adrian522 wrote: »
    All 3 of those selections seem to be a waste of money

I don't agree.

I was planning on laying Man United myself and have noticed Barcas inconsistancies throughout the season. I can't however see Celtic qualifying.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I would lay Celtic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

Barca are having an unusual run of form though ,.... One must not forget their consistant form for many years up to this !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

untied won 4-0 and barca beat zaragoza without playing well and should have too much for celtic over the 2 legs.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I don't agree.

I was planning on laying Man United myself and have noticed Barcas inconsistancies throughout the season. I can't however see Celtic qualifying.

Erin I hope you didn't lay United in the end...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Erin I hope you didn't lay United in the end...?

Decided to avoid gambling on anything in this match thankfully. What a humbling!

Advertisement