Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B & B;s In Carlow

• 15-02-2008 3:02pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recamend a b&b in carlow looking for one for tomorrow, central to the town. or even a hotel?
    only place thats near i can find avlon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

try carlowtourism.com

i recommend the resetter, ive stayed in it and liked it, the breakfast is good too, and the price is reasonable
    http://www.carlowtourism.com/redsetter.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Right in the town centre are
    Redsetter guesthouse, Dublin st
    McHughs Courthouse hotel, Dublin st
    Dinn Ri hotel, Tullow st.

Just a bit further out (5 minutes walk) are Seven Oaks hotel , Athy rd and
    Barrowville townhouse B&B, Kilkenny rd.

If you fancy a brisk 10min walk go to Greenlane House, Carlow Guesthouse or Avlon House. They are all near each other on Green Lane.
    Talbot hotel on Portlaoise rd.

Ballyvergal House and Dolmen Hotel on outskirts only 5mins by taxi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Barrow Lodge, my mates have stayed there and its v. nice and central.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thanks for the suggestions lads, some nice name dropping there!the hotels were booked out for the weekend, and those b&bs i rang yesterday morning an they were full too.. think it was cause of the valentines weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Lenny, ya shouldve have said, Ive a tent you could have borrowed!

Advertisement