Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Painless Dent Removal - Munster?

Options
  • 15-02-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a few small marks on my car that have been picked up in car parks over the years.

I've heard that there is someone or a company that is doing "Painless Dent removal" in Limerick or the surrounding counties. If anyone can shed some light or even come up with a phone number I'd appreciate it.

Thanking you,
    Mac

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Dent Doctor - 087 6469999 - His name is Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Not the fella you are talking about, but an excellent panel beater in Limerick is Ross Purcell down by King Johns Castle. 061 412714. Very reasonably priced, excellent work.

In the past 2 years he's fixed my wife's car, my father-in-law's car (twice), my brother-in-law's and my friend's (Never my own thank God)

Couldn't reccomend him highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Thanks Lads, made an appointment to have the dents sorted out by the Dent Doctor, hopefully he can sort it out.

Thanks again,

Mac 3

Advertisement