Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 3dmark coming out next week

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Operating System: Windows Vista (Server editions not supported)
    You have Microsoft Windows XP
    • Your operating system is not supported

thats a bummer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I downloaded Vantage a few weeks ago.. If it's only coming out now.. What did I get?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I downloaded Vantage a few weeks ago.. If it's only coming out now.. What did I get?? :rolleyes:

Strange how i cant find a link to it anywhere. IF you do have it how about a link ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I'm guessing it was PCMark Vantage not 3DMark Vantage he got a few weeks ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Vista only? That's even crappier then when I almost bought Hour of Victory earlier only to discover you need to

1) Pay to play online
    2) It's only 8 player! A modern, high profile FPS game with 8 player online...that you have to pay for. What a joke.

OK so they aren't the same thing, but recently I've become quite disillusioned with PC gaming...some games work on Vista only while others don't even work on Vista at all! (ie at release Soldier of Fortune 3 was not Vista compatiable). I can't even remember the last time I actually bought a game myself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Your very lucky you didn't buy hour of victory earlier! Also this is Vista only as its mainly a DX10 benchmarker I'd say... DX10 is not available in XP

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Vista only? That's even crappier then when I almost bought Hour of Victory earlier only to discover you need to

1) Pay to play online
    2) It's only 8 player! A modern, high profile FPS game with 8 player online...that you have to pay for. What a joke.

OK so they aren't the same thing, but recently I've become quite disillusioned with PC gaming...some games work on Vista only while others don't even work on Vista at all! (ie at release Soldier of Fortune 3 was not Vista compatiable). I can't even remember the last time I actually bought a game myself.

Start playing WoW. ITs the only game you will ever need again !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Anti wrote: »
    Strange how i cant find a link to it anywhere. IF you do have it how about a link ?
    SickBoy wrote: »
    I'm guessing it was PCMark Vantage not 3DMark Vantage he got a few weeks ago...

Sickboy's right. My bad. Sorry bout that.

Advertisement