Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Dog Found

• 15-02-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi all, I found a brown and white Springer Spaniel in Celbridge this morning. He is about 12 years old and is not neutered or chipped. He is very good natured but is extremely underweight so I think he has been missing for some time.

If anybody knows anything about him please let me know asap.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Contact all the vets in Celbridge and let them know you have him, maybe one of them would recognise them. I'll contact my dog walker friend and let her know in case she hears of anyone looking for him. I'll also put him up on PetsIreland. A photo would really help also.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chiron

Thanks for that Toulouse. He is actually in one of the vets at the moment as he is in a bit of a state. I have contacted the local and surrounding Garda stations and have posted on the local town forum. I have also searched the lost animal sites.

It looks like he is going to need some dental work done and I have a feeling he may have been abandoned :mad:

I am working on getting a photo up. I took a couple this morning but dont know how to post them :confused:

Poor doggle but it sounds like he was lucky you found him. Keep us updated anyway.

If you go down to the attach files section in additional options you should be able to post the pics.

I hope this works!

Ok, nobody has claimed this great little dog. As I said before we would really love to keep him, but we cant.

So does anybody have any suggestions? I would like to see him go somewhere that will not put him to sleep because I think he will find a home as even though he is quite old, he is a lovely little fella.

I am in Celbridge and am willing to travel to make sure he is looked after properly as he deserves it.

Any suggestions or recommendations..........?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

I don't suppose you know if hes ok with cats?

I have no idea how he is with cats although he seemed fine with other dogs while we were waiting at the vets. There was a minor skirmish with another couple of dogs which he showed no interest in getting involved in, he just watched from the sidelines with his tail wagging.

Have a place for this fella with a lovely woman who takes in oldies. She has a soft spot for springers. Have pm'd you.

Advertisement