Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI card

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can forget that part since you're getting it for free.

http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/08/02/15/0221249.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

Spear

Haha! Just as well I'm asking around, that could've been a embarassing purchase :D
    Have you any experience of the 'killer' cards, I've read conflicting reviews on them and the more research I do on them the more confusing it gets, looking for first hand info
    BTW Does this mean that anyone who has bought a physx card recently and owns an 8800 has just wasted their money?
    What a pisser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

if your going sli the two graphics cards have to be the same. you cannot mix and match. thats what i read somewhere anyway.

Advertisement