Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the best/approciate Alcoholic Drinks for Females?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

This thread is hilarious.

Mine's a pint, for the record.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Pints FTW. I drink beer mostly when I'm out, love a pint of Carlsberg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Pint of cider or a vodka & white. Or shots of any sort. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

trowelled wrote: »
    Usual tipple these days is gin and tonic, keep getting called Pauline Fowler for that one but I don't care I like it!!! Love ocktails, love making em and love drinking em. When a long island iced tea is made right it's damn good, hate when it's made with that sourz crap(too sickly sweet) instead of plain old lemon and lime (Woolsheds is the best imo). Can be lethal though, 5 white spirits afterall!!

But there'sno such thing as an appropriate drink for a lady. You drink whatever you like the tast of, whether it be alcoholic or non alcoholic! Type of glass you drink from means F*** all and would you really wanna associate with someone who would judge you for something as trivial as that!!

I get called Audrey Roberts for my V&T lo

Advertisement