Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charging drum mag

• 15-02-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

I recently got a drum mag, I tried charging it with my ordinary charger but the voltage seems to be too high, when i turned it on it wound on far too quickly than required, it just comes with a pair of wires to charge it,so I'm just wondering how everyone else with a drum mag charges theirs?

Here's a pic of the wires, the plug goes into the mag, I put the other ends into the (+) and (-) of the adapter on the charger.
    DSC01066.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Most drum/boxes use disposeables I think.

Whats the make and model of the mag?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Its made by hero arms, as you can see its the double mag type so its got an internal battery, i figured most drum mags would use disposable batteries, just hoping someone had some ideas:(
    heroamrs-wmag-m16_big.jpg

Just found some info with regards to voltage and current, any one know where I could get my hands on a 4v or 5v and 800mAh charger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

is it between 4v and 5v?? Because TLP chargers do 4 to 8 cells with 1.2v cells you'll get 4.8V which is smack bang in between the two. Ampage is adjustable.

Advertisement