Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ea games online (xbox 360)

Options
  • 15-02-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

i cant play ea games online for my 360, can anybody tell me why. also what's the age limt to set one up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Do you have your XBox set up to go online? Are you getting any particular error messages?

Anything information to give at all that might help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

What age are you? What games is it happening with?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

is it to do with your age on your profile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

yeah i have it set up online, it's just ea games, it says "theres a problem with my age"

im 15, but 16 in about 5 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

oh ya its like that on tiger woods 07 aswell

it happens with most ea games, mostly madden 08 and fifa 08

is there any way of sorting out that problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Whoneedsaname47

This could be something to do with the e-mail address you registered with , if under 18 it does limit you do what can be done online , such as adding friends or sending/ recieving messages, but if its working fine with other games (not mentioned) , and if you can add people then i dont see the problem with EA games only, these games dont generally have specific age restrictions.

A friend had the same problem, had to go about changing the e-mail to which his xbox was registered to , easier way if you havnt already set up and paid for an account ,is to just create a new e-mail address stating you are over 18 and simply create an user profile on your xbox with this address.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There must be some way of changing your age. And if not, just make a new user ID and set it to an older age.

• Advertisement

did your friend (after he changed his e-mail) still keep his orginal account or did he set up a new xbox membership

i just dont want to lose my gamerscore if i do have to set up a new one

This could be something to do with the e-mail address you registered with , if under 18 it does limit you do what can be done online , such as adding friends or sending/ recieving messages, but if its working fine with other games (not mentioned) , and if you can add people then i dont see the problem with EA games only, these games dont generally have specific age restrictions.

A friend had the same problem, had to go about changing the e-mail to which his xbox was registered to , easier way if you havnt already set up and paid for an account ,is to just create a new e-mail address stating you are over 18 and simply create an user profile on your xbox with this address.

how did your friend go about changeing the e-mail address that his account was registered to

Advertisement