Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Boost

• 15-02-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭

Nothing to say, other than i miss them:( (and not the Guarna ones. Yuk)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Boosts are Moro's masquerading under the UK product name, that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭il gatto

No. Moro are a biscuit/caramel abomination. Boost had a chewy coconut center. Same shape but totally different.

No, they're the same thing. I worked for Cadbury for years and they are the same bar, made in the same factory and branded according to whether they are gonna be Boosts (UK & Oz) or Moros (Irl & Nz). There was a limited edition Coconut Boost which is most likely what you're referring to.

There was a limited edition Coconut Moro floating around until recently in Ireland, try one of those. I think the packaging is light blue or white.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i actually liked the guarana boost bars.

ellscurr wrote: »
    No, they're the same thing. I worked for Cadbury for years and they are the same bar, made in the same factory and branded according to whether they are gonna be Boosts (UK & Oz) or Moros (Irl & Nz). There was a limited edition Coconut Boost which is most likely what you're referring to.

There was a limited edition Coconut Moro floating around until recently in Ireland, try one of those. I think the packaging is light blue or white.

I'm talking about the original Boost from the eighties. They are different. You're talking about a later Boost which was totally different.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boost_%28chocolate%29

• Advertisement

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i actually liked the guarana boost bars.

They gave them away free to staff when no customers bought them ;)

Apologies to OP for not realising you were talking about the earliest variant.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

eugh... coconut in a boost

Beerlao wrote: »
    eugh... coconut in a boost

Don't knock it until you've tried it:D Except you can't, because they don't make them anymore:(.

Advertisement