Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

www.one4all.ie
    has a competition for a 300 euros voucher for Peter Mark hair salons.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Finmix

Win a fabulous M&S Festive Cheer hamper
    To be in with a chance to win one of the hampers just answer this question:
    How many days of Christmas are there?
    Send your answer, name and address, marked Food Comp to entertainment@rte.ie
    http://www.rte.ie/food/2009/1125/competition.html
    Not sure what the closing date is here btw?

Also not sure if this competition was posted already but here you go:
    Win €1,000 Home & Living Shopping Spree with Littlewoods Ireland
    http://www.myhome.ie/competitions/show/65

THE HOTTEST TICKETS IN TOWN
    We have a pair of tickets to see AIR Feb 23, 2010 at The Olympia, 7.3Opm
    For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question below to Iife@metroireland. ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the subject line. With your answer please include
    your name, address and a number where you can be contacted between 1 pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age 18+.

Q. Air provided the film score for which indie flick?
    A. The Virgin Suicides

The winners of Friday’s tickets to see Alicia Keys are:
    Gerry Brett & Rita Boland

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Ordin73 wrote: »
    Hey Guys :D
    Big news I've just won a trip to Singapore for myself and two friends-all expenses!!!:cool:
    I just can't believe it....

Wow fantastic, there have been a lot of winners over the past week , it must be the Christmas spirit! Lets hope there is more

Win a 300ml Bioxsine shampoo and 24 ampoules of serum. Interested? All you need to do is email us to win@prudence.ie with 'Bioxsine' in the subject line.
    Put your full name address & contact number in the mail.

2. Win an oxfam hamper. Email as above with "oxfam" in the subject line.

Think the closing date for these is tomorrow Tuesday 8th

Tweety

• Advertisement

Wicklow’s Coolest Ice Skating Experience!

Ow’ Winter Wordecland rink is nowri at Main Street Bray. We’re only 5 minutes walk from Bray DART station and on Ue 84, 145,45 and 45a Dubtin Bus routes. Come celebrate the festive season with your family and friends at our 450 square metre covered rink
    A Bray on Ice we also have:

- Heated Foodcourt and Viewing Area
    - Kids Funfair Rides
    - School Skating sessions
    - Disco Skating sesions
    - Skate tuition sessions
    - Great Family and Group Rates
    - Carpark Located at Rear of Rink
    To celebrate our opening we have lots of tickets to gve away to Metro readers’
    See www.beayonke.ie br more details at call 087 241 6322

For your change to win a pair Of tickets, just answer the following question:
    Q: Bray is located in which Irish county?
    A. Wicklow
    B. Wexford
    C. Waterford

Text ICE followed by your answer A, B or C and your name to 53133 (texts cost 60c + standard network charge) or email your answer, your name and contact details to ireland.comps@metroireland.ie

Terms & Conditions:
    The competition closes at Midnight 11th Decmber and the winners will be chosen at random from the entries received. Entrants must be over 18 years old. Usual Metro rules apply. The Editor’s decision is final. SP, Oxygen8, Hospitality House, Cumberland Street South,. D2. Customer Service number 0818286606

Sorry about the mistakes in that last one (See www.brayonice.ie for more details)

We have a pair of tickets to see BASEMENT JAXX tomorrow at The Olympia, 7.3Opm

For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question below to life@ metroireland.ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the subject line. With your answer please include your name, address and
    a number where you can be contacted between 1pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age
    18 years or over.

Q. Basement Jaxx’s 2005 video for U Don’t Know Me features which contemporary monarch on a violent, drunken bender?
    A Queen Elizabeth II

The winner of yesterday’s tickets to see Air is:
    Sinead Barrett

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭awanderer

There are a few computer related prices to be won on V3.co.uk :). It is a British site but their comps are open to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Competition to win a MacBook Air. You just have to join the site: http://www.fatcheese.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Hope these haven't been posted before;

comp for tickets to christmas on ice and hotel stay
    http://home.eircom.net/html/competition/christmas/index.html

cheap eats competition for Delphi Mountain resort
    http://www.cheapeats.ie/2009/12/08/win-a-two-night-break-at-delphi-mountain-resort/

Cheap eats food hamper comp
    http://www.cheapeats.ie/2009/11/30/fair-trade-christmas-hamper-giveaway-from-oxfam-ireland/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Another winner!

I got a message this afternoon to tell me I'd won a comp with Entertainment.ie. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ordin73

Sorry Carolireland for the slow reply I was just waiting for conformation..It was with Heinkein Global Gigs. Im of to Singapore all expenses to one of the gigs they are sponsoring out there. I'm really looking forward to it :D:cool:

We have two pairs of tickets to see
    TIESTO Mar 19, 2010 at The 02, 6pm For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question below to life@ metroireland.ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the subject line. With your answer please include your name, address and a number
    where you can be contacted between 1 pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age 18+,

Q. Which songstress features on Tiësto’s single Who
    Wants To Be Alone?
    A. Nelly Furtado

The winner of yesterday’s tickets to see Basement
    Jaxx is: Eta Mannion

Eoineo wrote: »
    Another winner!

I got a message this afternoon to tell me I'd won a comp with Entertainment.ie. Happy Days!

Well Done Eoineo, what did you win? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭bruzz

www.spas.ie/competitions.html

Win a luxurious stay at the 5 star Druids Glen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Finmix wrote: »
    Well Done Eoineo, what did you win? :)

I'd rather not say as they publish the winners names on their website. ;)

Eoineo wrote: »
    I'd rather not say as they publish the winners names on their website. ;)

Good point Eoineo..

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

We have a pair of tickets to see THE MARS VOLTA tonight at The Olympia, 7.3Opm For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question belo’J life@
    metroireland.ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the subject line. With your answer please include your name) address and a number where you can be contacted between 1 pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age 18+.

Q. Which bassist appears on The Mars Volta’s De-Loused In The Comatorium?
    A Flea

I have left out yesterdays winners as per the point made by Eoineo earlier

• Advertisement

Competition taken from RTE Guide: Prize 4 tickets to see the film "Its Complicated" on Tuesday 5th January at 7 pm.
    Question: name any film for which Meryl Streep received an oscar.
    Email your answer along with name, postal address and preferred cinema (choice of Dundrum cinema, The Gate Cork, Storm Limerick,the Eye Galway). Put Meryl in the subject line.

You can also enter by post: RTE Guide/ Meryl competition, PO Box1480, RTE Dublin 4

Competitions taken from free advertising magazine with Indo.

1. Prize : wheretoeat gift card worth 150 euros.
    Question: What is the name of the new restaurant gift card from One4all.
    Answer: Wheretoeat gift card
    Closing date 4th jan.

Email answer along with name ,postal address and phone no. to
    wheretoeat@giftvouchershop.ie

2. Prize: one4all Experience gift card worth 175 euros
    Question : The One4all Experience gift card comes in 4 packages: Silver, Gold, Platinum and ......
    Answer: B.Elite
    Closing date : 4th Jan.

Email your answer along with name, postal address and phone no. to experience@giftvouchershop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭bruzz

www.myhome.ie/competitions

win a €250 voucher for Ikea.

Anyone else having trouble with the giftshop competition? I keep getting returned emails.

To get into the Christmas spirit aib.ie is launching its very own "Twelve Days of Christmas" Mobile Top Up giveaway bonanza in which we will be giving away 1 great prize a day for 12 days! All you have to do to enter this amazing competition is top up* a prepaid mobile phone online or by FREE text from 7th of December 2009 to 18th of December 2009 and you could be a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 amy559

If your in movies-at in dundrum, buy a pepsi max you get a ticket with a code. text the code to 53150 theyr giving away a laptop everyday I just got a call to say I won one! yay :)

Congratulations to Amy559. A lovely prize.

amy559 wrote: »
    If your in movies-at in dundrum, buy a pepsi max you get a ticket with a code. text the code to 53150 theyr giving away a laptop everyday I just got a call to say I won one! yay :)

Well done Amy fantastic prize!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

Competition taken from RTE Guide: Prize 4 tickets to see the film "Its Complicated" on Tuesday 5th January at 7 pm.
    Question: name any film for which Meryl Streep received an oscar.
    Email your answer along with name, postal address and preferred cinema (choice of Dundrum cinema, The Gate Cork, Storm Limerick,the Eye Galway). Put Meryl in the subject line.

You can also enter by post: RTE Guide/ Meryl competition, PO Box1480, RTE Dublin 4

Carolireland, do you know what the e-mail address is for this competition?

Sorry jc7. I meant to put in the email address in the first place.
    For a chance to win tickets to Its Complicated 5th jan email rteguide@rte.ie ( put Meryl in subject line). The other details are as detailed about 7 entries earlier in this thread. Good luck with your entry.

http://xmas.mygillette.co.uk/ladies/
    A chance to see Tiger Woods or Roger Federer.

• Advertisement

http://burnyourbills.zipfires.ie/win
    Burn your bills
    The answer is: shorter flame over a longer
    period of time.

bar code 00280

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement