Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Not sure if this one has been posted already
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Transbid/176883035716195
    €50 One4All giftcard

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Another fb one here for teeth whitening
    http://www.facebook.com/SeapointClinic

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CherrySue

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

https://www.facebook.com/wintomorrowlandtickets

Like and Share to win tickets to Tomorrowland festival. I'm not sure how genuine this competition is though? Something about it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 felice

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭PennyWise11

I do not have a Facebook account, nor do I have any wish to have one. Nothing against those who do, but it's just not my thing.

I love doing competitions, and although I have never yet won any prizes, I live in hope that one of these days I'll get a little surprise in the post ! :)

Is there any way the kind people who post up these links could flag /mark, in some way, the comps that do / don't require FB membership, or could there even be two separate sections - one for the FB members, and one for the "oldies" like me who are more comfortable with just sending a simple email entry.

Anyone out there who feels the same or am I the only dinosaur???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Just one question about the people creating multiple names to win. If their real name is Paddy Byrne and they win under a name of Betty O'Connor ... then how do they explain that when giving their details for it to be delivered? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

foodie66 wrote: »
    Just one question about the people creating multiple names to win. If their real name is Paddy Byrne and they win under a name of Betty O'Connor ... then how do they explain that when giving their details for it to be delivered? :rolleyes:

That's where the Beauty Couture thing came from. Now they want some proof of identity before they give prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

Vahevala wrote: »
    Dine In with the SuperValu Range

Send us your favourite recipe using SuperValu Range
    products to be in with a chance of winning a SuperValu Range hamper.

Be as creative as you like and you could be one of 5 lucky winners!
    Remember to include as many SuperValu products as you can in your ingredients list.

https://www.facebook.com/SuperValuIreland?ref=ts&sk=app_238667019548763

Thanks for posting, won a hamper. Dinner for the next few weeks is sorted!! :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

Thanks for posting, won a hamper. Dinner for the next few weeks is sorted!! :) x

Congratulations. Well done. It is lovely to hear about people winning. :)

I do not have a Facebook account, nor do I have any wish to have one. Nothing against those who do, but it's just not my thing.

I love doing competitions, and although I have never yet won any prizes, I live in hope that one of these days I'll get a little surprise in the post ! :)

Is there any way the kind people who post up these links could flag /mark, in some way, the comps that do / don't require FB membership, or could there even be two separate sections - one for the FB members, and one for the "oldies" like me who are more comfortable with just sending a simple email entry.

Anyone out there who feels the same or am I the only dinosaur???:confused:

That's fair enough. A lot of people might not like to use facebook for various reasons. Okay, from now on I will try to remember to put FB as the subject when I post competitions in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MovieFest

Win tickets to the Irish premiere of new sci-fi epic John Carter
    http://movies.ie/Competitions/Win_tickets_to_the_JOHN_CARTER_premiere

Someone called Joanne O'Sullivan has an unclaimed prize waiting for her on entertainment.ie. Think the prize is forfeit if it's not claimed within 24hours. Just to give the heads up...

Wow, you're a lying tool-bag. What's the point of that?

Talk about petty...and bitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whatsyourface

Someone called Joanne O'Sullivan has an unclaimed prize waiting for her on entertainment.ie. Think the prize is forfeit if it's not claimed within 24hours. Just to give the heads up...

Hahaha! XD Well deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

WIN AN IPAD.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE EXCEPT THAT SMUG PERSON WHO DOESN'T SHARE COMPETITIONS.

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/competitions-listings/win-an-ipad-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

AndOne wrote: »
    WIN AN IPAD.

Only open to UK residents :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

Sgm wrote: »
    AndOne wrote: »
    WIN AN IPAD.

Only open to UK residents :(

I'll fix that I'm not paying a monthly subscription to their channel to.be over looked in competitions watch this space. It'll probably rule me out as a winner but hopefully they can change it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CherrySue

Brancott Estate have a draw for two tickets to Brancott Estate’s Curious Feast for the Senses in Dublin. Looks Delish!

http://www.facebook.com/brancottestateireland?sk=app_173692962733865

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 onionballs

Wow, you're a lying tool-bag. What's the point of that?

Talk about petty...and bitter.

sorry am i missing something here? whats petty about this?

onionballs wrote: »
    sorry am i missing something here? whats petty about this?

The OP posted a fake alert...it just takes a simple CTRL+F to substantiate...as (s)he is bitter about

(a) being caught out as a cheater and lier

and

(b) the person who reported her/him as the above actually winning something in a different competition fair and square.

Mods work away :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Right guys, I've set my alarm clock for 7:30am tomorrow morning. I plan to get up early and spend all day trawling the net and spamming competitions until bed time. I have a long list with all my different email addresses and FB accounts in alphabetical order. It doesn't matter what name I win under, once the prize is delivered to my address! To any of my haters, nobody is stopping you from doing the same. This strategy works for me and I've won some nice goodies over the past few weeks. Don't knock it till you try it.

It's like a full-time job entering these comps! :p

No, I'd rather keep my morals. And, you know, work and live in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭johnire

Right guys, I've set my alarm clock for 7:30am tomorrow morning. I plan to get up early and spend all day trawling the net and spamming competitions until bed time. I have a long list with all my different email addresses and FB accounts in alphabetical order. It doesn't matter what name I win under, once the prize is delivered to my address! To any of my haters, nobody is stopping you from doing the same. This strategy works for me and I've won some nice goodies over the past few weeks. Don't knock it till you try it.

Are you for real??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭johnire

Are you for real??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

No, I'd rather keep my morals. And, you know, work and live in general.

BEWARE OF THE TROLL!

In saying that, I agree with you. I'm surprised that anyone takes the competition that seriously but y'know... horses for courses etc. It does demonstrate that you can still be a loser no matter how much you win.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Sunday World comp:

Win a break away to the Dolmen Hotel.

Put Dolmen in the subject line and send:

Answer is: b) 4th March.

Name,
    Address,
    Ph. Number.

Send to: competitions@sundayworld.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whatsyourface

whinge, whinge, whinge....
    (a) being caught out as a cheater and lier

Its LIAR actually.... Jeesh, learn to spell!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement