Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus Cross Country 16th Feb 2008

• 15-02-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

The next race of the BHAA year is the Aer Lingus Cross Country on the 16th of Feb. This Race is a combined start time of 11:30. It is a 5 mile for Men and 2.5 for the Ladies. Registration at ALSAA on the old Airport road across from the Airport. It's open to new members who can participate as individuals or represent their places of employment. The race fee is €10 for BHAA members and €15 for day members. You can sign up for the year for €15, which will allow to run in all further BHAA races for €10 Euro and compete for the team prizes. Contacts Gerry Martin 01-6241742 and/or Eugene Foley 086-3835695
    http://bhaa.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Great Race, well organised, lovely weather, & I really enjoyed it because I ran well (& fast) or so I thought.

I suspect the course was a little longer than 5 Miles, because looking at competitors times (including my own) I notice that we were all down approximately 2 to 2.5 minutes on all previous 5 mile Cross Country Races this winter!

Great Race though & thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭rdunne

ArthurF wrote: »
    Great Race, well organised, lovely weather, & I really enjoyed it because I ran well (& fast) or so I thought.

I suspect the course was a little longer than 5 Miles, because looking at competitors times (including my own) I notice that we were all down approximately 2 to 2.5 minutes on all previous 5 mile Cross Country Races this winter!

Great Race though & thanks again.

Thanks , ill pass on your kind words to every one. I ran crap . felt like i was going backwards! maybe too much training in the last few week, ill see how i get on next saturday

Advertisement