Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar in Garden Shed

Options
  • 15-02-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi Guys... i've searched and I don't know where I should be posting this but as its sort of party related i said i'd post here. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about building a bar in the garden shed. Its just a small shed we have but we'd like to build a nice bar in it for the parties and bbq's we'll be having coming in to the summer. is there somewhere where I could just buy one or would I have to get one custom made and are they expensive. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I know this doesn't tell yuo how to do it, but this story is cool! http://xo.typepad.com/blog/2005/04/man_turns_garde.html LOL I have worked in the pub trade and basically all you need is a barrell, connectors, gas bottle, pump, and tap. You also have to clean the lines every so often as the beer sits in them and goes mouldy.

Have a look for beer supplies on google, most taps fit to a standard bar top. You could use a bit of kitchen worktop fitted to a normal garden shed. Then open the side to dispense the beer. You could also get a optic set to put on the back wall. Look in the gist type shops or Argos.

But above all, do not charge for drinks! You need a license! Might be an idea to put a CCTV camera watching it as well as making sure it is securly locked. Or so will the thieves be!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ill leave this here for the moment, if you want it moved to the DIY forums OP let me know. They may be of more help to you.

Advertisement