Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Boards changed your life in a significant way??

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭CL32

Hi.

I know its too late but maybe you could use it the next time an auld interview comes up. My horrible, bitter, bigotted, lazy, self obsessed, socially retarded ex-GF met a guy through these boards. That was the end of me. I awoke from some sort of coma and realised what sort of horrible, bitter, bigotted, lazy, self obsessed social retard she was and finally understood what every one of my friends and family had been saying to me for 5+ years.

I now own a house with a beautiful girl who I consider my best friend. I love every second of my life now and cannot belive how lucky I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mick?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

julep wrote: »
    Mick?
    Nosey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Gotta say boards has been pretty good for me.
    I've made a lot of great friends whom I see IRL a lot, many of whom I get on with much better than my 'real' friends.
    Also met a few nice wimmin folk (but thats between me and them).
    And I'm also inexplicably on a football team now due to participation on Boards mysterious ways huh?)

So yeah, internet FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I dare not listen to this thing again... I probably sound sooooo.... young.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I dare not listen to this thing again... I probably sound sooooo.... young.

I checked...you don't

:D

I do like your film though. Especially the 'All hat jazz' name. Genius!

Advertisement