Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One for the lads only!! :)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

funloving wrote: »
    I only meant that for some lads is not a problem paying for their girl as long it's spontaneous and they don't feel used I think.
    Sorry for my poor English tough, I hope you understood what I mean

thats not the case the OP was talking about. Obviously one person treating another is all gravy once it goes both ways, the case the OP was talking about was one party always paying for the other.

Its just not cricket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Why anyone would want to date a girl anyway is beyond me, gay guys are so much better! Tight little ass hole to pound, he's a guy so he'll know what you like and you'll know what he'll like, you can hang out as mates then fúck whenever you want, no week of bleeding or anything! ... except for that one time, wooo that was naasty, he should have told me he had piles! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

azezil wrote: »
    Why anyone would want to date a girl anyway is beyond me, gay guys are so much better! Tight little ass hole to pound, he's a guy so he'll know what you like and you'll know what he'll like, you can hang out as mates then fúck whenever you want, no week of bleeding or anything! ... except for that one time, wooo that was naasty, he should have told me he had piles! :rolleyes:

Thanks Azezil, another thing us "guy's" didn't need to know. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

KTRIC wrote: »
    Thanks Azezil, another thing us "guy's" didn't need to know. :rolleyes:
    He does have a point tho.

Wait...you mean the piles part of it right? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

kaimera wrote: »
    He does have a point tho.

Wait...you mean the piles part of it right? :/

Eh, no the whole post. Don't really need to know about guys pounding each others tight assholes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Now you know what your ar$e is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    you commented that maybe this guy was happy to be paying for everything and that theres nothing wrong with it and that maybe its the OP who has the problem. Thats what teh reply to you was in relation to, nothing to do with you or your bf id imagine, noone said you dont have self pride, it was said that someone who allows their bf to pay for everything would lack self pride.

Anyway, i friggin hate chicks who take whatever they can get. Myself and the good ladyfriend are pretty much 50/50 all the way, how it should be.

I think even if the guy is willing to pay for everything, its pathetic out of a girl to just sit back and let him.

Somewhat related story;
    I live with a couple, the guy is the same age as me, 24, the girl is 30. He's 2 years off finishing a doctorate. In the kitchen the other day she actually said to me "oh i cant wait for him to finish so he can get great wages, buy us a house and i can give up work!". They've been going out for only 7 fcking months too! And as it is she only works about 15hours a week. I hate her so much.

well said man.

i hate ur mates bird also & i dont even know her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

What has Mesopotamia got to do with his "mates bird"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Baudelaire wrote: »
    Contrary to what you'd probably believe I (and I'm sure lot of girls on here) would agree with you, if she's activily seeking gifts so soon in the relationship then she is a greedy bitch, unless I was living with someone I'd expect to pay for everything 50/50 because it's only fair and if we were living together I'd just see our money as both of ours. To the OP maybe your friend has an attraction to girls like this, maybe you should have a talk with him because he may just be easily manipulted and some girls will take advantage of that.

yes but if she's looking fior gifts etc she's probably exceedingly hot

so thats fine

issue here is are you rich enough
    answer is if you have to ask then you can't afford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Anyway the thread in summation should be,
    Blame not the person who takes a gift instead blame the idiot who keeps giving them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

recently split up with my gf. Just after christmas. Bought her a really really expensive, one of a kind present that was over 120 years old. She left it sitting in a pile of clothes and it got all bent, comepletely disrespectful...so i took it back, sold it, made a profit, and never looked back or felt guilty once :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

She's ASKING for presents?

That's just rude. Seriously, cheek of her, I would never "demand" anything from anyone, least of all my boyfriend!

Women like that give the rest of us a bad name...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Your friend must've been getting something out of the relationship if he was in it for a year. Either that or he's a fool. If your (general 'your') girlfriend's a gold-digger and you don't like it, then dump her. It's called 'freedom to live your life the way you want to'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

rofl!!please tell me what's in OP mind when he read this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

treat them mean keep them keen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Rob_l wrote: »
    Anyway the thread in summation should be,
    Blame not the person who takes a gift instead blame the idiot who keeps giving them!
    Too bloody right, I know of a few guys that found themselves in the same boat as the OPs mate. All I'll say on the matter, is they should really grow a pair, that whole tradition of expecting girls expecting their bfs to pay for their meals, drinks, etc. Really p***** me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

OP is your mate a flash git or does he just go for women with expensive taste? Cos he's hooked two gold diggers in a row (according to you), so maybe that's the kind of girl he's into? Neither I nor any of my female friends (ok, ok maybe one or two) are impressed by displays of wealth but he found two in a row who are, maybe it's the message he's sending out? TBH if he kept paying AFTER twigging she wasn't reciprocating then fair play to her, she got what she wanted cos he was too weak to NOT give it to her.
    When I was in college and smashed broke, my friends from home were always fixing me up when I went back and I was mortified, I stopped answering calls to them for awhile because it's really demeaning to buzz off someone else's euro. I'm working now and it's treats all round! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Piste wrote: »
    She's ASKING for presents?

That's just rude. Seriously, cheek of her, I would never "demand" anything from anyone, least of all my boyfriend!

Women like that give the rest of us a bad name...
    Girls who post in threads titled "One for the lads only!" give the rest of them a bad name too, ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

I have no problem treating my lady.

But it's not for free. If she gives me good times I'll do the same. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

As the man say's keep them pregnant in the summer and barefoot in the winter and they'll go no-where............

In my humble opinion what's the difference between going down the docks and getting your nat king for €50 and spending €200 on roses, a meal and valentines.

To much effort them wimmins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

SetantaL wrote: »
    In my humble opinion what's the difference between going down the docks and getting your nat king for €50 and spending €200 on roses, a meal and valentines.

Maybe it's just me, but would the difference not be €150.

At least until the medical bills start rolling in. Then the difference may stretch to a couple of grand the other way.

Advertisement