Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avent Sealing Discs

Options
  • 15-02-2008 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

hi

just wondering does anybody know of any shop/store in the midlands (laois-offaly) or even dublin which stocks "Avent Sealing Discs" ?

http://www.avent.philips.com/en_GB/products/SCF143_06.asp

i just would like a set of sealing discs...nothing else...have the bottles etc etc.

thanks - laoisfan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I've seen them in the baby section of boots, have you tried there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Thaedydal wrote: »

thanks - will try them when i am back to work in dublin next week. they have them in laois but you have to buy them as part of a set storage containers/bottles. i just need the discs.

thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Ring Kellys Toymaster in Tullamore - 0579351505. They are Avent stockists afaik - they should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think I have some that I don't need, so if you'd like me to rout them out you're welcome to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

alot of chemists who stock avent should have them...or be able to order them for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Thaedydal wrote: »

Boots dont do them, Im looking for them too.

BolBill wrote: »
    Boots dont do them, Im looking for them too.

i ended up ringing Avent & ordering them over the phone (from the UK). got them within 5 working days of ordering them.

cmurph wrote: »
    alot of chemists who stock avent should have them...or be able to order them for you

you would think but sadly no. as i replied in one of other replies to this thread i ended up ringing Avent & ordering some from UK. got them within 5 working days.

Advertisement