Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB and its 21day saving account?

Options
  • 15-02-2008 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Set one up today, I was told that I can put money in up to 1000.. but i can only withdraw every 21days.. and I get 4% interest on this. Im just wondering if there's any catches, doesn't seem to be any from the pages I've read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Glazun wrote: »
    Set one up today, I was told that I can put money in up to 1000.. but i can only withdraw every 21days.. and I get 4% interest on this. Im just wondering if there's any catches, doesn't seem to be any from the pages I've read.

No catch apart from the crappy interest rate.

You can get better rates elsewhere with anytime access. First Active, Ulster, even Rabo have better rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

its 5.5% afaik.
    http://www.permanenttsb.ie/saving-and-investing/savings-accounts.asp

you can withdraw once a month on the maturity date or if you've given 21 days notice.

Advertisement