Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South William Street

Options
  • 15-02-2008 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

What happened on South William Street last night? Walking to work this morning and I seen an area beside Grogans pub cordoned off with a police man standing beside it and a lot of glass on the road.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Boards Beers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Probably some luved up bird getting dumped and had a hissy fit?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

a police man
    PSNI?

(The Gardai won't be impressed! :eek:).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

There was a lot of blood according to workmates who walked past. There was still some blood at lunch time, on both sides of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

feylya wrote: »
    There was a lot of blood according to workmates who walked past. There was still some blood at lunch time, on both sides of the road.
    Sounds like another St Valentine's Day Massacre!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I don't walk past it so I couldn't see, I come from Coppinger Row just across the road to Maryland House, so I bypassed it just seen it cordoned off and the Garda standing there, a lot of people said they just seen glass, no blood. Then again, I walked past at lunch and never even noticed it.

Advertisement