Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My brother plays the bagpipes...

Options
  • 15-02-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

And I'm working on creating a website for him, with my limited HTML skills.

He does gigs such as weddings and funerals etc, and wants to expand to advertising online.

Once you have a site up and running, what's the next step?

Ideally, we want the site we're creating to come up when someone types things like 'bagpiper, hire, Ireland, weddings, funerals ' into google.

There's not many out there doing it, so there's definitely room for him there.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

wb wrote: »
    There's not many out there doing it, so there's definitely room for him there.

I used to do this all the time years ago, I didn't think there would be a decent demand for it out there now.

I wish him luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 glengara

Step2. - Get the site listed in Irish directories and wedding related sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

glengara wrote: »
    Step2. - Get the site listed in Irish directories and wedding related sites.

Good idea, that's actually something I never thought of .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 glengara

Get him on video and put it up on Youtube...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DandyWebmaster

I agree with Glengara, also if you are willing to spend a few quid a day on it, go to Google.ie click the business link and follow through to learn about adsense.

• Advertisement
Advertisement