Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 1.3. Is this good Price.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Price is about right, I'd go for the 1.6 model. far superior car, better spec and much nicer to drive.
    Nice low mileage on that one, try and get a service history and make sure cambelt has been changed after 5 yrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭timemachine

Because of insurance I wont be going bigger than 1.4.

get quotes on both, you'll find very little difference. Someone I know has had 1.3, 1.5 and now a 1.6 323 and insurance was pretty much the same.
    Unless you're really young you won't get hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭timemachine

So do you guys think this is good price for this car, my friend who has more of an idea than me says it is good, but he dosent know as much as he think he knows, so looking for other opiions here.

It's a good asking price, I'd expect to knock a grand off that for a straight deal though.
    Despite probably being the most reliable car in that class for that year, it doesn't hold its value as well as a Corolla or a Golf.

• Advertisement
Advertisement