Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragunov Mags

Options
  • 16-02-2008 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Hi, I purchased a JG Dragonuv the other day, It came with a 250rd mag, will all ak47/ak74 high caps work in these, because a 250rd mag isnt going to last a good skirmish.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

i dont think they will, they are a bit impractical too,

where did you buy it by the way? :)

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

Digital Warehouse they were/are having a clear out sale because they are getting in a new stock

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

how much

oh ok

you got RIPPED OFF big time ,its dosent even look like a dragonov why buy crap from a place like that

• Advertisement

gonna have to agree, you could get a vsr for that price, that shop should be

shut down

I bought it from there because I have wanted something that combines an AEG and a sniper and thats it, If I was to buy it off the internet if might more then the 150euro I paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Please tell me you didn't pay 279 for that....?

edit\ oh you paid 150? phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

damn that thinkg is crap looking, nothing at all like the dragunov.

(edit)

has anybody handled that dragunov in mia? oh my god i would buy that in a second !

• Advertisement

you get them for $100, thats less than 85euro ,
    dw charge 279e thats so wrong ive stopped laughing

Master of the Universe

blay1 wrote: »
    the funniest thing on that site is for the p90, "we estimate its firing between

150 and 220 fps as we have no way of finding this out" hahahaahah

a chronograph maybe? idiots :D

Do me a favour and stop with the insults. I'm sure the owner of the site reads this forum. Plus it makes you sound about 5.
    Gatling wrote: »
    you get them for $100, thats less than 85euro ,
    dw charge 279e thats so wrong ive stopped laughing

Indeed. Seems the op got his on clearance for €150. Not AS bad...

I only paid €150 for it anyway, and I must say its a seriously nice AEG both in performance and looks(personaly)

o1s1n wrote: »
    Do me a favour and stop with the insults. I'm sure the owner of the site reads this forum. Plus it makes you sound about 5

sorry :rolleyes:

Master of the Universe

blay1 wrote: »
    sorry :rolleyes:

Be...very...careful...with...your...use...of...rolleyes...

Be...very...careful...with...your...use...of...rolleyes...

o1s1n its only a smilie :D

Indeed. Seems the op got his on clearance for €150. Not AS bad...

not bad ,wasnt being insulting if he got it for 150 i feel for those who bought full price,

popanddrop tm ak mags should fit the svd as standard as its 100%tm compatiable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

try rsov?

Thanks guys by the way would it matter if it was ak47/74 mags or do they both have the same fitting. And that was the only item I purchased for DW it wasnt a bad price cinsidering if I got if off the net I would only be saving about €20 due to shipping and some off those JG on the net are hot and would have to be downgraded. The only thing I use DW for now, is only BB`s and gas which are the same price as all retailers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Almost any make of AK47/74 mag will work in the JG SVD.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

thats not all that bad of a deal., not a bargain either., sure you'll get it cheaper on the internet but thats the case with all the retailers, tis about convenience really.,:) just be happy with the fact that you got it at discounted price and not for 250quid.,

ya the price was good, €250 would be way to much for it, its a fantastic aeg but for €250 it wouldnt be worth not for JG anyway but I feel for €150 it was decent and its just a short drive anyway which serves the convience purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Popanddrop wrote: »
    Hi, I purchased a JG Dragonuv the other day, It came with a 250rd mag, will all ak47/ak74 high caps work in these, because a 250rd mag isnt going to last a good skirmish.;)

Ak47 ones will, 74's wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Ak47 ones will, 74's wont.

Any ak mag be it of ak47 akm or ak74 that is tm compatible will normaly work with it, the only ones that will not fit are the new tm ak74m. although i would go with ak47 as they will look better with this design, know although the design is not 100% accurate and not a svd is it like a real work counterpart, it is like a ak designed in Iraq as a dmr.

svdbl6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Did yours Chrono OK before you Skirmished?
    Dude on youtube was getting some warmish readings
    if he was using .2g BB's
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=z34UCfoAcR4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Ok, indeed that jg is not a dragonov, its a standard jg ak body with a dragonov style front end and stock.

So its compatible with all ak mags, the real dragonov is not.

Get some ak beta mags for it, they are the small ones, so it looks ok.

And afaik, the inner barrel isnt even as long as the outer barrel, so you could fit a longer one if you wanted.

Ya it was chronoed at 326fps as an average, the models of this they sell in the US by JG are 380fps which is also why I bought it from DW.

Advertisement