Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very cheap, or better still free, music lessons!

Options
  • 16-02-2008 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

are there any cheap music lessons going a-begging round the city? its my new years resolution to learn a new instrument, im not fussy what! started learning a few tunes on the guitar there but my friend lives in galway so i dont really see him enough to get better, and i dont have my own guitar either obv. I thought the drums would be kinda cool but il give any instrument a go. I can read music and play piano up to grade 8 so could teach someone that in exchange? just an idea.. let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I know a guy who teaches drums, he's excellent, 20 yoyo a lesson. PM for details...

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

im not sure how to PM you and i sent you a message on MSN but it didnt deliver ;-O!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

to pm click on my username and click send private message

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

to pm click on my username and click send private message

There you go! A free lesson without leaving your PC! :D

Advertisement