Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse riding yards around Maynooth

Options
  • 16-02-2008 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone on here would know of any good riding yards preferrably with livery) around Maynooth

And before I get people saying it, I have already posted on the equestrian forum, I just want to see if anyone on here has anything different to offer!

So I'm mostly looking for a good livery yards with good basic facilities; arena (indoor/outdoor doesnt matter) show jumps/x country/walker/reasonable prices (I'll have a 14.2 so pony rates hopefully!)

thanks in advance!!
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭buzzard

jenny,

Their is two that I know of.

One is Acorn equestrian and the other is Maynooth equestrian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

alright thanks, arcon is gone though they're now in summehill as a competition yard!
    But yea maynooth did seem like an obvious one ha!

thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 timmah1011

alright thanks, arcon is gone though they're now in summehill as a competition yard!
    But yea maynooth did seem like an obvious one ha!

thanks again!

hi jenny, im the same as you.
    acorn still does livery btw.
    i want something closer to maynooth, let me know if you find anything. Maynooth equestrian is ****! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jimmyskank

Did you check out Sweep Studfarm in Carbury? I know its not Maynooth but it has a good rep! Show Jumping and dressage and the likes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AIMEE")

theres a place in laragh blackberry stables i think.Im not sure how much they charge though ! think its new enough. Im the same as you looking for livery so give me a shout if you find somewhere :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

hey blackberry stables offers what you are looking for and rates are reasonable :)

Hey I was wondering if anyone on here would know of any good riding yards preferrably with livery) around Maynooth

And before I get people saying it, I have already posted on the equestrian forum, I just want to see if anyone on here has anything different to offer!

So I'm mostly looking for a good livery yards with good basic facilities; arena (indoor/outdoor doesnt matter) show jumps/x country/walker/reasonable prices (I'll have a 14.2 so pony rates hopefully!)

thanks in advance!!
    x

hey im on my dads page but blackberry is very close to maynooth its up the road a little from larragh cemetery :)

AIMEE") wrote: »
    theres a place in laragh blackberry stables i think.Im not sure how much they charge though ! think its new enough. Im the same as you looking for livery so give me a shout if you find somewhere :D

hey i go to blackberry kept my horse there for a few months until we got some where closer to us everyone there is very friendly andthe facilites are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katieobrien

hi. wondering if anybody can help me.... I have one young filly and am looking for grazing for her. Preferably in maynooth/leixlip area. land must have water supply, companionship with other horses and for her to be checked on daily. I noticed ppl talking about black berry stables in maynooth, where exactly is that? maybe somebody reading this has their own land with horses on it and is looking for an extra few euro a week.

thanks in advance,
    katie:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Directions to Blackberry from Tescos Maynooth

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=53.370859&lon=-6.631386&zoom=14&q1=53.382124,-6.585037&q2=53.365635,-6.646664

Driving out of Maynooth to Kilcock, take the 1st left after the cemetary, take a right at the T Junction, take the next left, take the next left, 1st house on left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katieobrien

thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Just wondered if you found anything near maynooth you would recommend ... Clonfert!?

Advertisement