Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rage Against The Machine European Tour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

wheres the tivoli?

francis st in dublin. there's the tivoli theatre and below it was a small club venue,brilliant spot for a gig,small and sweaty. seen rage,beastie boys,rollins band,biohazard,my little funhouse:eek: there amongst others.

them were the days:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I would love to see rage live but i have no interest in goin to the unmentionable festival, its pure cack

yeah its turned sour....full of knackers (i dont mean of the traveling variety, i mean inner city dublin scumbags) wreckin sh!t, but i dont care, ill put up with them this year....its rage!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Go to Rock Am Ring instead! Should only cost about 20-30euro more

Beekay wrote: »
    Go to Rock Am Ring instead! Should only cost about 20-30euro more

and metallica are playing at that one aswell! :D altho i was surprised that ratm agreed to play with 'tallica.....they consider them corporate sell outs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

How ironic.

Also, Rage != Rage Against The Machine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

I would love to see rage live but i have no interest in goin to the unmentionable festival, its pure cack

have a ticket to the unmetnionable festival - always with the intention of selln it if the line up was crap! only goin cos of Rage now tbh, and guna hav 2 sit thru a weekend of **** to see them 2!

headline gig or sum download style thing wudv been way better for proper fans- guna hav about 50,000 farmers bragn for years to come how they saw RATM, being completely ignorant to the bands history and ethos, bar one song!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bonzo-Reborn

yeah but would you rather see them play beside the offspring and kiss?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

yeah but would you rather see them play beside the offspring and kiss?

the offspring? yes, kiss? no!

but u obviously underestimate how much i hate the bland indie rock nd roll type stuff that the voldemort of festivals has to offer! not 2 mention the hoards of d4s/farmers/scumbags that will b there 2

the offspring? yes, kiss? no!

but u obviously underestimate how much i hate the bland indie rock nd roll type stuff that the voldemort of festivals has to offer! not 2 mention the hoards of d4s/farmers/scumbags that will b there 2

ah the majority of the mwill be off watchin chemical brothers when rage are on, and real rage fans will be the majority in the pit! (altho they are on after kaiser chiefs so ther'll probably be a few kaiser fans still left over)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

was thinkin madrid or paris but not finished college til mid june now :( probably go to Portugal

thinking of heading to madrid, but there is no fricking camping on that festival, pity because QOTSA and Cavelara Conspiricy are playing there too. Might make the trip to Paris for a romantic mid-week break with my girlfriend....oh and RATM too :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 theprizelamb

what day are RATM playing? only really interested in going for the day, have heard all the bad stories of the last few years so dont plan on hanging around.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

rage are the only band i want to see,so i only want to go for the day as well,no interest in seeing any of the other bands playing.

what day are RATM playing?.

well thwey wont be on saturday....thats when they are in t in the park, thats all theyve said so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

they are playing whatever day Kasabian are playing (well according to Kasabian wasn't that what they had on their site before being told to remove RATM from the comment......)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Motherpuncher

love this band a lot but i'm really not arsed paying the best part of 100 euros to go up to naas (probably in the pissing rain ) filled with morons , not being able to take a **** for the day and going just to see the 1 band .

I'd rather travel to germany or to hungary for a few extra buck for a week long festival and see them there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Motherpuncher

Nah man think about it like this . 100 euros naas 150 7 day camping zsiget (hungary) 24 a day non-stop music ...... makes sense !

NIBBS wrote: »
    they are playing whatever day Kasabian are playing (well according to Kasabian wasn't that what they had on their site before being told to remove RATM from the comment......)

it wasnt kasabian, it was the kaiser chiefs that had "we are on before rage on the main stage" and were told to remove it!

what day are RATM playing? only really interested in going for the day, have heard all the bad stories of the last few years so dont plan on hanging around.

rage will be playing on sunday the 13th of july!!

Advertisement