Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plant compost

Options
  • 16-02-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

Quite an urgent and (by now) desperate question.
    I live in Dublin city centre and I have indoor plants. I would need compost so that I can plant new seeds - but it seems impossible to buy compost in the city centre ! Rochestore used to have it before they refurbished the whole place, so now I have nowhere to go to get my desperately needed compost !

Can someone help???

Thanks v. much in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There's a garden shop on Mary Street on the right hand side just after it stops being pedestrian only. They might have some.

EDIT: Found it in Google! http://www.mrmiddleton.com/shop/pages.php?pageid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Turbidine

Thank you SO SO much!! I'll check it out right now so!
    Thanks again, I had never heard of the place before!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Turbidine wrote: »
    Thank you SO SO much!! I'll check it out right now so!
    Thanks again, I had never heard of the place before!
    No problem! I walk past it quite often. That corner of Dublin has some interesting little shops in it, well worth wandering around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Hacketts on Capel Street and Mr Middleton on Mary Street. Tesco also stock compost. There's a few place sup on Camden St.

Plenty more.

Advertisement