Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FK Goal Acheivement

Options
  • 16-02-2008 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Scored a direct free kick there last night on xbox live, was waiting for the acheivements to come up. Nothing appeared, then i checked my opponents acheivements and he had just unlocked it.:eek:

I scored the free but he won the game should this matter, did this hapepn to anyone else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

I remember when I got it, but it game up after the match was finished. Did you turn off your Xbox just after the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Exact same thing happened to me today aswell

Did it hit the post or did the keeper get a touch of the ball on its way in because i hit the post and didnt get the achievement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

No it flew straight in. I waited for the game to finish and all. No acheivment at all.

thing is i lost the game and your man that won the game got the acheivemnet, i checked his gamer tag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The achievements are strange, I've scored well over a hundred goals and played over a hundred games, but I havent got those achievements. Are they only for the offline modes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

He probably got the achievement of `won the game even though your man scored a free kick`.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Right it happened again

Scored directly from a free and won the game - guess what ( no acheivement)

What is with this game

Well then he probably got the achievement of `lost the game when your man scored a free kick` instead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Have you noticed alot of lag in your games? PES2008 has chronic lag and its been known to f**k up a load of achievements.

Mmmm, that sounds plausable alright... Whats the craic in the soccer thread Micky? Got banned! :(

Haha so your turning to virtual soccer for a fix!

Currently we are discussing who the best fighters are after Terry and that coach faught.

• Advertisement

Oh, is there any mentions of Gerrard in that? If there is I'd like to say in advance, "Shìt! I'm missing it!"

I think there is one or two.

How long are you banned for?

Just the week, 5 days left anyway. I think it was for saying stuff about Gallas and Wenger. You can't complain though ;). And it followed a big BIG rant. :D "Dunphy, eat your heart out" :p.

Edited for the mods sake.

at least you went down in style.

anyway to get this thread back on topic, if you need to know anything about pes2008 achievements then i wrote the guide for xbox360achievements.org:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=Retail&gameID=376

Advertisement